Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Pops

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Alrighty. Then let's do this. 10% back across the board so you can choose if you want the one bag or three. Just use the name that you have on your SR account when you order and I'll manually credit your accounts the way that Cindy does with BBT. If you want to know anything about the flavors, just ask! SG and I have very definitely opinions. LOL!

What do you mean by this? I want to place an order but I am confused...do we need to sign up with our SR username and order that way, or doyou just mean to sign up with our regular name that we signed up for SR with? Sorry for the confusion. I am excited about this offer!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    What do you mean by this? I want to place an order but I am confused...do we need to sign up with our SR username and order that way, or doyou just mean to sign up with our regular name that we signed up for SR with? Sorry for the confusion. I am excited about this offer!
    As long as you make the purchase with the name that is on your SR account, I can manually credit you. If you use a different name, you may have to file a TT.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just placed my order Tricia....watch for it!!

Have a great night!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Dang, FAST delivery (granted it only had to get here from Phoenix!) and I'm sucking on a Pina Coloda one now. I think I'd rather have the real drink, but this isn't bad!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Dang, FAST delivery (granted it only had to get here from Phoenix!) and I'm sucking on a Pina Coloda one now. I think I'd rather have the real drink, but this isn't bad!
    Lucky you...I ordered right after you did but I'm still waiting on mine!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Lucky you...I ordered right after you did but I'm still waiting on mine!
    It's shipped FedEx Ground. I'm sure it was just my luck to be close to the source!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Pina Colada is not one of my favorites, but I'll eat it. I'm partial to Root Beer, Lemonade, Watermelon, Chocolate, and Green Apple. Sometimes I like the Cherry because it reminds be of Cherry Sours.

Speaking of which, I think I will pop one in while I go make some pies for tomorrow. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I finally got around to ordering today. Also ordered the Kid Pops because my kids are always wanting something sweet and I don't want them eating all of mine.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I am going to try these when I get paid. I need all the help I can get!
    Sunshine Rewards

O love my powerpops! I am not ready to place another order just yet, but I have been slowly working my way through the bag I have. i ususlly have a couple in my pocketbook.

So far the only flavor I haven't liked is cinnamon. You know how sometimes cinnamon flavored things can make your throat hurt (or is that just me?), anyway, that's what happened with the cinnamon powerpop. I don't usually like root beer flavored candies, but I really liked the power pop root beer. I also really liked the watermelon. Pina colada was ok. Cappuccino was ok, but more "grainy" than some of the others.

I'll definately order more when my supply dwindles a little more!
    Sunshine Rewards