Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Power Pops

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    O love my powerpops! I am not ready to place another order just yet, but I have been slowly working my way through the bag I have. i ususlly have a couple in my pocketbook.

So far the only flavor I haven't liked is cinnamon. You know how sometimes cinnamon flavored things can make your throat hurt (or is that just me?), anyway, that's what happened with the cinnamon powerpop. I don't usually like root beer flavored candies, but I really liked the power pop root beer. I also really liked the watermelon. Pina colada was ok. Cappuccino was ok, but more "grainy" than some of the others.

I'll definately order more when my supply dwindles a little more!
    I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee. Maybe should try just one? Have you ordered any chocolate yet? They don't come in the multi-bag so you have to order them separately. They are my fav!!

I find that the power pops help me on WW because 1) I can keep one in my mouth for at least 30 minutes until my urge subsides, and 2) I can drink a big water with them. So I kill two birds with one stone.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I'm in an ordering mood, so I think I am going to try these. They will work nicely with the dieting mood I am trying to put myself into. I am trying to stock up on lots of healthy, low/no fat stuff that I can grab when I am bored, hungry, or just want to eat. I do much better when I am prepared.

These look like fun!! I might just have to order some!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee.
    So this is why I won those cappuccino ones in the SR auction? I happened to really love this flavor, so if you want, throw them my way!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    So this is why I won those cappuccino ones in the SR auction? I happened to really love this flavor, so if you want, throw them my way!!
    LOL! At first I was going to be ambitious and sell off any that I got. Then I decided that I wasn't that ambitious. But if I remember before the next time I toss the bag, I'll send them off to you. My treat.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

LOL! At first I was going to be ambitious and sell off any that I got. Then I decided that I wasn't that ambitious. But if I remember before the next time I toss the bag, I'll send them off to you. My treat.
    I was about to suggest a SR pop swap since it seems like there is someone who hates 1 flavor and then someone who loves it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, how generous of you. I really do love this flavor, I think the cappuccino is one of the better tasting ones to me but then I love coffee and drink a "few" cups a day! I wish they would sell bags of single flavors because not everyone likes them all. Thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Wow, how generous of you. I really do love this flavor, I think the cappuccino is one of the better tasting ones to me but then I love coffee and drink a "few" cups a day! I wish they would sell bags of single flavors because not everyone likes them all. Thanks!
    I don't know if I should mention this, but they do sell single flavor bags! I actually order single flavor bags of Pink Lemonade, Chocolate, and Green Apple all the time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I don't know if I should mention this, but they do sell single flavor bags! I actually order single flavor bags of Pink Lemonade, Chocolate, and Green Apple all the time.
    I don't see them listed as individual on your site, will this choice be added eventually? I would love to be able to order an all cappuccino bag the next time?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't see them listed as individual on your site, will this choice be added eventually? I would love to be able to order an all cappuccino bag the next time?
    Oh!! Now I see! It looks like you have to order 3 bags at a time to choose your flavors. You can do any combination of assorted bags and single flavor. And I see that they just added white chocolate pops!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs