Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Power Pops

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Uh Oh, I see a Cappuccino, a White Choc. and a Choc. mousse order in my future! Thanks, I didn't see where you could order single flavors but went back to look and sure enough, there they are! That's alot of for lollipops though! I'm going to have to think about this!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Uh Oh, I see a Cappuccino, a White Choc. and a Choc. mousse order in my future! Thanks, I didn't see where you could order single flavors but went back to look and sure enough, there they are! That's alot of for lollipops though! I'm going to have to think about this!
    That's what I thought, I'll "suffer" with the less popular flavors for now! lol
    Although I would love all white chocolate or chocolate ones!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe we could go together and order a bag of each and whoever is interested could go in. Say I order 3 bags then when we post and see who all wants to go in in a set period of time. Then I let everyone know via PM how much they owe and send their portion after I get paid. If everyone has paypal we could even pay whoever that way. Any thoughts? I am not sure I want to order a whole bag of anything before I know if I like them.
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;100643]I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee. Maybe should try just one? Have you ordered any chocolate yet? They don't come in the multi-bag so you have to order them separately. They are my fav!!

Do the chocolate ones taste like the chocolate tootsie pops? That's the only thing I can think of. I didn't know they came in chocolate, or green apple, I think I would like that flavor!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was about to suggest a SR pop swap since it seems like there is someone who hates 1 flavor and then someone who loves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Maybe we could go together and order a bag of each and whoever is interested could go in. Say I order 3 bags then when we post and see who all wants to go in in a set period of time. Then I let everyone know via PM how much they owe and send their portion after I get paid. If everyone has paypal we could even pay whoever that way. Any thoughts? I am not sure I want to order a whole bag of anything before I know if I like them.
    I think both of these ideas are great! But it is probably a good idea to get a varied bag and try some of them first, so you know what you like and what you don't. I'm up for either idea though!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

[QUOTE=speechteachri;101679]
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm just kind of ambivalent about the cinnamon. I avoid them in the bag until the end. LOL! I always throw the cappuccino away because I don't like coffee. Maybe should try just one? Have you ordered any chocolate yet? They don't come in the multi-bag so you have to order them separately. They are my fav!!

Do the chocolate ones taste like the chocolate tootsie pops? That's the only thing I can think of. I didn't know they came in chocolate, or green apple, I think I would like that flavor!

I think both of these ideas are great! But it is probably a good idea to get a varied bag and try some of them first, so you know what you like and what you don't. I'm up for either idea though!!
    I agree, I wouldn't mind swapping, but I just ordered my first set I'm guessing they'll arrive in the next few days, and then I'll take it from there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I finally got around to ordering today. Also ordered the Kid Pops because my kids are always wanting something sweet and I don't want them eating all of mine.
    How were the kid pops?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    How were the kid pops?
    The kids like them, off course they will eat just about anything. My DS 13 says they are ok. So don't know how much help that is.

I do have the package of multi flavor Power Pops. So far I have tried the mountain berry, cherry, and rootbeer. Butter Pecan, Cappuchino, and Green Apple are not flavors I normally like but DH may eat them. I didn't get any cinnamon in my package.
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Where do you see how to order the single flavors? I do not see it anywhere in the products to order.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Where do you see how to order the single flavors? I do not see it anywhere in the products to order.
    I was trying to figure out the exact same thing the other day.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

You have to order the 3 (or more) bag package...put it in you cart and then you will see all the different flavors to choose.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES