Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dale and Thomas 2 Free Bags of Popcorn

Default Dale and Thomas 2 Free Bags of Popcorn

Does anyone know the link to Dale and thomas 2 free bags of popcorn? I would just have to pay S&H? I was going to do it on monday, but forgot and now i can't find it!

Not sure when it ends, but here is the link that I found. Since the bags are free (other than s/h), you won't be able to get SR credit. BUT, the popcorn is sooooo good you'll probably order more later!

https://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com...n/default.aspx
    Sunshine Rewards

thank you, it is o.k about not getting credit. I want to order these so we will have a nice treat to take with us on the plane. my husband and i are going to WDW DEC 13 without our 5 kids for my 40th B-Day!!!!! I can't wait!

If you can use our link, it does help us curry favor with them. And we just got a $20 gift card to give away because we were doing a good job of sending free bag customers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I just rec'd my first order from them yesterday. I bought the 6 pack sampler. I had scheduled it for the week after Thanksgiving to take on our upcoming trip, figuring I would have the willpower for one week before our trip. Now I'm staring at 5 bags of yummy popcorn. I swear they are whispering to me

Notice I say 5 bags. Yep, we HAD to open one. I mean, we've never tried it, so just had to make sure it was good. Hahahahaha.

This is definitely going on my favorites list! Totally worth a couple extra miles on the Gazelle (that's a torture device, I mean excercise machine, if you weren't sure...)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am definitely going to use the SR link. I love SR!

Sorry Tricia... I didn't think I saw the free bag coupon on the SR link this morning or I certainly would have put that link!!! I'm glad they are rewarding SR for the extra traffic too!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I too did not get the link when i went on SR. Now it is there, so that is what I will use.

Trust me... you'll LOVE it!!!!

I ordered a few sampler packs to be delivered the 2nd week of December. And now I am itching to order some more to be delivered NOW!!!!!! Hmmmm.... what to do?? lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Sorry Tricia... I didn't think I saw the free bag coupon on the SR link this morning or I certainly would have put that link!!! I'm glad they are rewarding SR for the extra traffic too!!
    No worries. It had actually expired because they didn't give us a definite end date. But it looks like it is still good, so I added it back. I hope it lasts awhile because it is such a great deal!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs