Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dale and Thomas 2 Free Bags of Popcorn

Darn it... you are twisting my arm!!! I want popcorn now!! Ok... where's the credit card (like it's not memorized)!
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Ok.. everyone talked me into it ( and I am starving!)... off to order some popcorn!

Sunshine Rewards

Got the 6 pack sampler in the other day, and just ordered the two free bags!!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

these threads need to stop!!! I ordered the sampler pack last week and then this morning you talked me into doing the free 2 sacks and then using the 6 bucks and getting another 6 pack!!! The first 6 pack is for stocking stuffers, coming in December. The one I ordered today is for ME!! No more!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    these threads need to stop!!! I ordered the sampler pack last week and then this morning you talked me into doing the free 2 sacks and then using the 6 bucks and getting another 6 pack!!! The first 6 pack is for stocking stuffers, coming in December. The one I ordered today is for ME!! No more!
    Sorry Dee!! But it's yummy!!

Did you all sign up for the PopClub? You earn points for every purchase you make online or in a Dale & Thomas retail store. You can convert the points to a gift card for future purchases. If you enter your birthday, they also send you a small bag of popcorn (yum)! They also periodically have surveys where you can earn points. If you log into your account, there is a link for The PopClub where you can sign up!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Did you all sign up for the PopClub? You earn points for every purchase you make online or in a Dale & Thomas retail store. You can convert the points to a gift card for future purchases. If you enter your birthday, they also send you a small bag of popcorn (yum)! They also periodically have surveys where you can earn points. If you log into your account, there is a link for The PopClub where you can sign up!
    Cool thanks! I didn't see that.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if these free bags the same size as the foot long ones in the sampler pack?

Free? Popcorn? Birthday??? I have one in less than a month... off to sign up!!!! Thanks Disney_girl!!

Ok... where's the credit card (like it's not memorized)!

LOL - This is so me! I know my debit card number and my checking account and routing numbers off the top of my head. I obviously spend way to much time online.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker