Thread: MouseUnlimited calendar ?

Default MouseUnlimited calendar ?

On Sept. 9 and 12 your calendar shows 2 Fantasmic showings each night. Disney's calendar only shows 1 each night (at one piont they were showing 2 also). Did they change back to 1 each night or could it be a glitch in their calendar? I love your calendar by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    On Sept. 9 and 12 your calendar shows 2 Fantasmic showings each night. Disney's calendar only shows 1 each night (at one piont they were showing 2 also). Did they change back to 1 each night or could it be a glitch in their calendar? I love your calendar by the way!
    There are two possibilities:

1) Disney updated their park hours and hasn't updated the hours on their main website.

2) Or Disney updated their park hours and hasn't updated the PDF calendars they send to Travel Agents.

The calendars on our site are updated as soon as Disney updates them on the Travel Agent site we log into each day. The last time Disney posted updated hours for September was August 13.

We're reading somewhere that there have been some discrepancies on the WDW website. Our printed schedules were updated and published on August 13. It took WDW's site until last week to reflect the added Fantasmics and extended DHS park hours. Then, on September 1, WDW's site reverted to the old schedule. We're betting that the WDW website is just as screwed up as usual.

It's unlikely that they'll reduce park hours and the number of Fantasmic show times this close to those dates in question, so we're guessing that the main website hasn't been updated yet.

BTW, I just checked another website that posts updated theme park hours (one we really trust) and they're showing exactly what we're showing.

I think it's safe to say that the park hours for September are still what we're showing. However, when in doubt, call 407-824-4321 and ask the people at Walt Disney World!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Thanks so much!