Thread: New trip booked!!

Default New trip booked!!

Going to WDW in March 2011- knew I was going, but we assumed we would be at Boardwalk (nothing to sneeze at...). Instead my mom called and she got BEACH CLUB! I've been wanting to stay here for a long time. So thrilled- esp for a girl's trip- and so close to the slushies in France!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Going to WDW in March 2011- knew I was going, but we assumed we would be at Boardwalk (nothing to sneeze at...). Instead my mom called and she got BEACH CLUB! I've been wanting to stay here for a long time. So thrilled- esp for a girl's trip- and so close to the slushies in France!
    Ohhhhhhhhh, really nice! No pressure, but of course we'll all be waiting for a TR with lots of pictures, wink wink, nod nod.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow. That's fantastic!! Can I go?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh, really nice! No pressure, but of course we'll all be waiting for a TR with lots of pictures, wink wink, nod nod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Wow. That's fantastic!! Can I go?
    Me too! I can be packed in an hour!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, you are lucky there! BC is my favorite resort! When we go there, I always request a room closest to EPCOT and it literally takes less than 2 minutes to walk into EPCOT. It's awesome!! If you get a chance, try the breakfast buffet at Cape May. It's too fun and not crowded! The only bad thing about staying there is that Art has retired and won't be there to greet you each day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

We'll be staying DVC, so I don't think we have a chance of getting a room RIGHT next to Epcot- aren't they further back in the resort?

I'm so excited about being able to use that POOL. We've admired it many times while we've been at Boardwalk, or while we're at Cape May Cafe, etc. Haven't tried the breakfast there- good to know it's super yum!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Actually, from the room we had on the bottom floor, DH and I sat on the patio with the glass door open and listened to the music from EPCOT and talked to the DVC resort guests as they walked down the walkway to EPCOT. DVC is actually on the side very close to EPCOT but you would take the walkway right beside the canal to the International Gateway.

Cape May breakfast is DD19s favorite meal at WDW! She loves it so much we usually do it several times. Now, she has DH addicted to it too!

I hope your stay is super magical!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Congrats! We love BC and BW - can't go wrong with either resort!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Sounds like trouble brewing if you ask me!
    Last edited by MouseUnlimited; 10-25-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Oops
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook