Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: People who join and then just disappear...

Quote Originally Posted by APB513 View Post
    I'm one of those disappearing people. I joined SR awhile back for a Disney trip. I got frustrated because I had a hard time qualifying for surveys. After I got $25 (most from shopping), I cashed out and quit.

Now I have a WDW trip and a Disney cruise planned for next year. So I thought I would give it another try. I got excited to see that there are more survey opportunities but wouldn't you know it...I can't seem to qualify for most of them. Today I tried all 6 of the survey opportunities several times. After all of that, I made it to the end of two surveys

After reading some of the posts here, I've decided I'm going to keep trying. I really need the money but it does get a bit frustrating to spend 5 or 10 minutes answering questions only to be told you don't qualify
    We are glad to have you back! Sometimes it helps to watch the forums and see which particular surveys people are having luck with in a given day. For example, MyView is super, super hard to get right now. But Greenfield looks like it is easy tonight.

There may be a couple of other survey/offers that are worth trying to give your account a quick bump. Things like Reward TV, Opinion Outpost, and Inspired Opinions.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are glad to have you back! Sometimes it helps to watch the forums and see which particular surveys people are having luck with in a given day. For example, MyView is super, super hard to get right now. But Greenfield looks like it is easy tonight.

There may be a couple of other survey/offers that are worth trying to give your account a quick bump. Things like Reward TV, Opinion Outpost, and Inspired Opinions.
    , Tricia! Greenfield is one of the ones I got today.

How do I find Reward TV, Opinion Outpost, and Inspired Opinions?

Smile

Hey Everyone!! I've been stalking and not talking too! Yes, off the forums for quite awhile now, I've been soooo busy, BUT that's a good thing!

A little catch up here: My DD graduated from Grad school in May, got her 1st apartment over the summer and landed a new job with the State of MA. Me? I've been working like crazy, Cape Cod had a great Summer and I've been getting ready for my big trip in September! And my TA business is booming! (Thanks to a few of my SR friends!! )

Still do most of my shopping through SR thou'!

Love and Miss you all!!
    Deb T ºOº
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

, Tricia! Greenfield is one of the ones I got today.

How do I find Reward TV, Opinion Outpost, and Inspired Opinions?
    Those are actually under the Offers/Contests tab. You should be able to pull down "All Offers" and then find them in there alphabetically.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Those are actually under the Offers/Contests tab. You should be able to pull down "All Offers" and then find them in there alphabetically.
    Thanks, Tricia.

One last question - when will I see my credit from Greenfield? I completed a survey yesterday but I don't see the credit. I also completed one today.

Thanks, Tricia.

One last question - when will I see my credit from Greenfield? I completed a survey yesterday but I don't see the credit. I also completed one today.
    Greenfield surveys credit the next day - mine usually come in around lunch time. You'll probably see credit in a few hours. Since it's Friday, you won't see credit for the Greenfield you took today until Monday. Greenfield only credits on business days. All other surveys credit within a few hours

If you haven't already seen this thread, check this one out from the Member Q&A forum. jnorth explains how surveys track in post #3. I've been a member for a while, but her post helped me to understand more how surveys work, so it could be helpful to you too!
    Last edited by dwkay8; 09-10-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Hey Everyone!! I've been stalking and not talking too! Yes, off the forums for quite awhile now, I've been soooo busy, BUT that's a good thing!

A little catch up here: My DD graduated from Grad school in May, got her 1st apartment over the summer and landed a new job with the State of MA. Me? I've been working like crazy, Cape Cod had a great Summer and I've been getting ready for my big trip in September! And my TA business is booming! (Thanks to a few of my SR friends!! )

Still do most of my shopping through SR thou'!

Love and Miss you all!!
    Deb T ºOº
    Yep, cause I was there right in the midst of it all. Simply beautiful!
    Congratulations to DD. You must be very proud. My DS graduated from college in May as well. He hasn't landed a job yet but he has completed a test with the Border Patrol (waiting on those results). I honestly hope he doesn't get hired. Too dangerous!!! And tomorrow he has his first interview with the Houston Police Department. My feelings are mixed about that too. I told him to try to get a job with state or the gov.

Good to see you post and you have been missed! Stick your head in more often.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yep, cause I was there right in the midst of it all. Simply beautiful!
    Congratulations to DD. You must be very proud. My DS graduated from college in May as well. He hasn't landed a job yet but he has completed a test with the Border Patrol (waiting on those results). I honestly hope he doesn't get hired. Too dangerous!!! And tomorrow he has his first interview with the Houston Police Department. My feelings are mixed about that too. I told him to try to get a job with state or the gov.

Good to see you post and you have been missed! Stick your head in more often.
    Ugh, what a situation to be in as a mom! I would not feel good about border patrol, not with all of the problems down there. Or maybe he can get Canada?? I would feel good about that! You probably wouldn't want him so far from home though.

I agree with you, tell him to try for something a little safer with the state or the feds! Has he looked into US Marshals? That always looked cool.

I just know one of my boys is going to be testing me with this type of stuff...can't wait
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Greenfield surveys credit the next day - mine usually come in around lunch time. You'll probably see credit in a few hours. Since it's Friday, you won't see credit for the Greenfield you took today until Monday. Greenfield only credits on business days. All other surveys credit within a few hours

If you haven't already seen this thread, check this one out from the Member Q&A forum. jnorth explains how surveys track in post #3. I've been a member for a while, but her post helped me to understand more how surveys work, so it could be helpful to you too!

dwkay8 -

You were right! I just checked and my Greenfield credit from yesterday is in my account!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Ugh, what a situation to be in as a mom! I would not feel good about border patrol, not with all of the problems down there. Or maybe he can get Canada?? I would feel good about that! You probably wouldn't want him so far from home though.

I agree with you, tell him to try for something a little safer with the state or the feds! Has he looked into US Marshals? That always looked cool.

I just know one of my boys is going to be testing me with this type of stuff...can't wait

It really stinks because you want them to be happy and support them with whatever they chose to do but it's hard. I knew that the day would come as he has always wanted to be in law enforcement of some type. Eventually, he would like to be an FBI agent in Washington D.C. To me that's just as far as Canada but a lot safer. He's still my baby boy. Sshh!! I told my DH that if the border patrol calls I'm not giving him the message. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards