Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webkinz at Bealls

Default Webkinz at Bealls

I know that, like me, a lot of you are looking for these. I had no idea that they even have them, but we just got a coupon that you can use WEBKINZ code to take 10% off of Webkinz at Bealls. They actually have a pretty cute collection as far as I can tell, but I am VERY new to these things.

Bealls
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I know that, like me, a lot of you are looking for these. I had no idea that they even have them, but we just got a coupon that you can use WEBKINZ code to take 10% off of Webkinz at Bealls. They actually have a pretty cute collection as far as I can tell, but I am VERY new to these things.

Bealls
    Thank you, Tricia! I ordered DD's beagle yesterday. With the $1.50 off and the credits back, it takes the sting out of the shipping. And I called a couple of local Hallmarks and they didn't have the one she wanted so I was VERY happy

I'm thinking of getting the little carrier that they have. DD6 is getting one Webkinz for her bday in December and MAYBE one for Christmas. I have a feeling that once she gets the bday one, she is going to be asking for more anyway. So I might as well have one lined up for Christmas.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Bealls
    This is great. DD12 and DD9 are HUGE WebKinz fans. They got their first ones for Christmas, last year. I think they have 22-24 between them and I have told them no more until after Christmas. Most of them they buy with their own money, but they also get them as gifts. They know they are getting one, each, for Christmas. I have been looking around SR for a good place to buy theirs. Off to Beals...

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

RATS!!! This is another site I can not open, I just get the dreaded "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". This is driving me crazy, I can't shop thru SR. Same thing happened with BocaJava, Jockey and the hair place. But, I can get into other places so I don't understand my problem.

You're blocking affiliate links for some reason. Your computer or firewall has a setting in it somewhere that is blocking all links that redirect through Commission Junction. That's where all of those merchants redirect through.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    RATS!!! This is another site I can not open, I just get the dreaded "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". This is driving me crazy, I can't shop thru SR. Same thing happened with BocaJava, Jockey and the hair place. But, I can get into other places so I don't understand my problem.
    I'm pretty sure that All Aboard Toys also has them also....you might want to try there. HTH!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I'm pretty sure that All Aboard Toys also has them also....you might want to try there. HTH!!
    Yes, and they're on sale there too:

1 Webkinz @ AAT...
    Subtotal: $10.77
    Shipping & Handling: $5.98
    Tax: $0.00
    Gift Wrap: $0.00
    Total: $16.75

and 1 @ Beall's...
    Subtotal: 13.49
    Shipping: 4.95
    Taxes:
    Total: 18.44

Although AAT didn't have the beagle either.

You're blocking affiliate links for some reason. Your computer or firewall has a setting in it somewhere that is blocking all links that redirect through Commission Junction. That's where all of those merchants redirect through.
    Do you or SG know how I can undo that? I use AVG, Spybot and ZoneAlarm. But, I changed to that recently. I have free McAfee with Comcast but it seemed to be slowing me down. Maybe I should switch back.

Can't get to AllAboardToys, either. Changing back to McAfee to see if that helps.