Thread: Greenfield Survey Posting Timeframe?

Default Greenfield Survey Posting Timeframe?

Hello,

I qualified for and completed my first Greenfield Daily Survey on 9/3. I have not received credit yet. I did an SSI today and got credit a few hours later. I am VERY new to this process. Is it unusual for some surveys to post sooner than others? Should I be concerned about getting my credit for the Greenfield Daily Survey?

Thanks for any information.

Greenfield surveys don't post until the following business day. So if you complete one on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, it won't post until Monday. Due to the Monday holiday this week, the Greenfield surveys won't post until Tuesday.

Congrats on completing your first Greenfield survey!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Greenfield surveys don't post until the following business day. So if you complete one on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, it won't post until Monday. Due to the Monday holiday this week, the Greenfield surveys won't post until Tuesday.

Congrats on completing your first Greenfield survey!
    Thanks so much for the information! I was getting used to taking a Greenfield for 10 minutes and then being disqualified. This time it was awesome to get to the end with success. Now for the payday!

Welcome to the forum, happymom! This is the place to ask questions. As nurseminnie said, Greenfield surveys don't post on weekends or holidays. All other surveys will usually post within a couple of hours of completion.

Greenfield surveys are my most consistent ones, so keep trying everyday. It's a great way to build up your account, and it is always nice to see multiple credits posting on Monday (or Tuesday this week) morning. Since it is a long weekend, credits might not post until late Tuesday, and occasionally they come in waves - you might see credits from Saturday and Sunday come through at one time and Friday and Monday at another time, for example.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Welcome to the forum, happymom! This is the place to ask questions. As nurseminnie said, Greenfield surveys don't post on weekends or holidays. All other surveys will usually post within a couple of hours of completion.

Greenfield surveys are my most consistent ones, so keep trying everyday. It's a great way to build up your account, and it is always nice to see multiple credits posting on Monday (or Tuesday this week) morning. Since it is a long weekend, credits might not post until late Tuesday, and occasionally they come in waves - you might see credits from Saturday and Sunday come through at one time and Friday and Monday at another time, for example.
    Thank you for your warm welcome and survey advise. The Greenfield from 9/3 still has not posted. It is 9:30AM on 9/7. I am optimistic since you mentioned that it might not post until late since it was a long weekend. Thanks again for your kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    Thank you for your warm welcome and survey advise. The Greenfield from 9/3 still has not posted. It is 9:30AM on 9/7. I am optimistic since you mentioned that it might not post until late since it was a long weekend. Thanks again for your kindness!
    There are certain times that the Greenfield surveys post - I think the first time is 9:30am and then 12:30pm and then finally 3:30pm. So that yours hasn't posted yet is not unusual. And I don't think it is exactly on the half hour, more like 9:40 or so.

Welcome and please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    There are certain times that the Greenfield surveys post - I think the first time is 9:30am and then 12:30pm and then finally 3:30pm. So that yours hasn't posted yet is not unusual. And I don't think it is exactly on the half hour, more like 9:40 or so.

Welcome and please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

Thank you so much for your information and support. It just posted! It is very exciting and motivating. This forum is a wonderful support system. Thanks again!