Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Disney Park?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default What is your favorite Disney Park?

Ours is Epcot. We love roaming around Epcot and spend almost everyday of our vacation here. We like the peacefulness of the early morning before most people get there, being DVC members we get to arrive through the back entrance when it's not open yet and there's very few people, so quiet and a great time to take pictures. Love sitting on a bench and just people watch. We like many of the restaurants, with Biergarten being my hubby's favorite and my favorite at the moment is The Garden Grill.
    Last edited by PSL1013; 08-28-2007 at 09:23 AM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Magic Kingdom.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

MGM - well Disney Studios. We love to see the shows. My DD is upset that Beauty and the Beast is not longer. She wants them to do the full broadway production. Plus, we love Tower of Terror!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Nothing beats Magic Kingdom for me I love the different lands, the theming, the rides. All the classics that I loved as a child and now get to take my little ones on!!

I'm so excited to be there in 3 weeks!!!! We are so looking forward to all of our favorites ..........POC, Haunted Mansion, Buzz, COP, Philharmagic! My DS4 keeps yakking about how he's going to beat my score on Buzz, how I'm such a baby b/c the tea cups make me sick, how he's going to do the big Goofy roller coaster

Magic Kingdom is truly magical for our family!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Do i have to pick just one!

I love the magic kingom nothing says your in disney world like the opening show at MK in the morning and main street, Wishes, and all the great attractions new and old, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountian, Jungle Cruise,
    and the new mountials Big Thuder Mountian, and Splash Mountian, and Mickeys Philharmagic, and Buzz's AstroBlaster....

Epcot my first trip I hated, nothing to do, But now i love this park! It has mission space, sorian, turtle talk, test track, and Spaceship earth! and the FOOD!! THE FOOD!! it has my all time favoriate resturant Le Cellier! YUMMY!!!!!! and Inoventions, and then the World Showcase which i never spend enough time in. and Illuminatiosn at night WOW!

Who would not love MGM... Disney's Hollywood Studios.... It has Rockin Rollercoster, and Tower of Terror, Lights Mortos Actions, and Backstage tour, and Star Tours, The great movie ride, Fantismic, and more shows too! its a great little park in which i can do 85-90 of the attractiosn in one day!

And the newest park Animal kingdom, We have the newest ride Expedition Everest WOW Love it, and Kail River Rapids, and The Safair ride, Dinosor, and Festival of the lion king, and its tough to be a bug, and its great becuase i get get in most of the rides and shows by lunch time so we can go hop to another park WOOT!

So to pick only one park i can not do! But i can pick one location Walt Disney World, Florida!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Magic Kingdom

For our family its Magic Kingdom
    We spend the majority of our vacation there, followed by quite a bit at Epcot. I World Showcase.
    1 day @ MGM, and maybe 2 half days at AK.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magic Kingdom, totally. It's the classic! I'm not a roller coaster rider and I think Epcot is completely dull, so I'm totally content with the old standards.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Can't wait to go, again. My sister and her family just got back. Looking over the pictures I was so jealous. I am going to make them jealous, next year.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh I love them all. But if I had to pick one, I would say Magic Kingdom. We tend to go there a more than a few times during our stay! I can't wait!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800