Thread: Featured Merchant for Pamper Yourself

Default Featured Merchant for Pamper Yourself

As part of our Pamper Yourself promotion, I want to take a little time to feature each merchant. They are all fabulous in their own ways! I would love to get some feedback from you about them. Have you shopped there? Have you ever thought to shop there? What would you buy on their site if money weren't an object?

Our first merchant is Emitations. I actually work with them a lot on our Twilight website because they sell Bella's Engagement Ring, a Bella Charm bracelet, and a lot of other "inspired by Twilight" jewelry. But they are sooooooo much more than that! Check them out and tell me what you think.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Emitations/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I checked them out last night-I want to get Sharpay a Key pendant for her sweet 16 next month. I honestly found the prices and styles better at another SR jewelry merchant (which I have ordered from in the past and love their quality).
    PS-remember a couple of years ago when you had to hit eBay for a Bella bracelet?
    Last edited by Hedy; 09-08-2010 at 01:50 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I checked them out last night-I want to get Sharpay a Key pendant for her sweet 16 next month. I honestly found the prices and styles better at another SR jewelry merchant (which I have ordered from in the past and love their quality).
    PS-remember a couple of years ago when you had to hit eBay for a Bella bracelet?
    Interesting! I definitely find that their jewelry is totally different from places like ice.com or myjewelrybox. I don't want to call it "costume," but maybe that's a closer description? They don't tend to have real diamonds and a lot of it is made to replicate other pieces.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs