Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys Crediting Well

Default Surveys Crediting Well

Thought I would restart this thread especially for those people who are new and trying to figure out which surveys to try. Basically I can tell by the numbers that I am seeing APPROXIMATELY how many people are getting credits for surveys each time they click on them. I'll post now and again when I see anything that really stands out.

Right now I am seeing that SSI is on fire. Today 89% of people have gotten credit on an SSI survey the FIRST time that they click on the link (although they may have to go through a few to qualify). That's almost triple what it normally is!

MyView is low as usual but almost twice the number of people as usual have gotten credits today. If you have given up hope on them in the past but have completed all other surveys today, it might be worth giving it a shot.

MTC Short looks to be crediting about three times as well as MTC Long.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was very exited yesterday. Got both SSI surveys and both credited! First time for me! I did wait a while after completing the first one and cleared cookies before trying the second one.
    Barb

I agree I had a ton of luck yesterday, got the long AMP 2 days in a row and am having much better luck with SSI! Great week to be a sunshiner
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had a good day yesterday with the surveys. Not only did they average 10 minutes each, but I was able to complete most of my surveys.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Great idea, Tricia! It's always nice to know what's crediting well.

I also had an excellent day yesterday. I got the long MTC for the first time. I hardly ever get any MTC to qualify, so getting the long was a real score!

I can't speak for others, but I do have to say that for anyone new, I have the best luck with SH and GF. I almost always qualify for both of those and get credit with no issues at all. (knock on wood! )

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Great idea, Tricia! It's always nice to know what's crediting well.

I also had an excellent day yesterday. I got the long MTC for the first time. I hardly ever get any MTC to qualify, so getting the long was a real score!

I can't speak for others, but I do have to say that for anyone new, I have the best luck with SH and GF. I almost always qualify for both of those and get credit with no issues at all. (knock on wood! )
    Same here Mandi. I have had good luck with SH and GF yesterday and today

Update:

Greenfield looks to be doing REALLY well, with the YourTwoCents (as to be expected) also converting at over 50%. MTC Long is not converting hardly at all right now, but MTC short is at about 50%.

SSI is rocking again today at about 80% conversion. Yesterday was actually our best SSI day ever, so I am guessing that they loaded a lot of new surveys.

Slow day for SH and I am looking into that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

This week has been great for me with GF, my two cents, SSI and SH.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

93% of our members have gotten an SSI credit the FIRST time that they clicked on the link today. That is unheard of!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    93% of our members have gotten an SSI credit the FIRST time that they clicked on the link today. That is unheard of!!!
    I did! and same for SSI(2).