Thread: Have you taken advantage?

Default Have you taken advantage?

We got some really great exclusives for our pamper yourself promo and I wondered if any of you took advantage. Don't forget that Christmas is right around the corner too so this might be a good time to buy something special for your daughter/mother/wife/aunt/grandma too with these specials.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/pamper.php
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I will look today- today is payday!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

So far I have made a Glenny's purchase and a Jelly Belly purchase. Kind of opposite ends of the spectrum! The Glenny's brownies are for my every day treats. 100 calories and full of fiber. The Jelly Belly's are for when we have people over. I always buy the Belly Flops and the Hodge Podge and put them out in cute little bowls all over the place when we have company. I also threw in a couple of gift boxes to have on hand for last minute gifts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No one else? Wow, I'm extremely disappointed. There are some great exclusives here from these merchants that we'll probably never see again.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/pamper.php
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I wish I could order from the Jelly Belly site, but I have to wait until after my trip this week to spend any discretionary money.

I did just purchase a $1600 hotel room deal from Expedia for my MIL- that will help out SR (and my account) some!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin