Thread: Has anyone used Lumber Liquidators?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Has anyone used Lumber Liquidators?

We're getting ready to redo our flooring in our house.. 1/2 will be tile and 1/2 hardwood. We had hw in our last home and looooved it.

We were going to go with Lowe's for our wood, but I found some I love at Lumber Liquidators. Of course I see they are a SR merchant and that makes me even more happy. Their online price for the wood I want is $.50 sq foot cheaper.. so that plus SR cashback is an awesome deal!

Just wondering if anyone has used them and how your experience was? Did you go through SR and did it credit easily? (I will be making almost a 3k purchase, so it's around $60 dollars back )

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Not online but in store YES. They were wonderful.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Great to know, Kim! To be honest, the guy at the store that I spoke to wasn't all that friendly and kind of ticked me off. lol But I really like the wood and my father (who is a journey man carpenter) highly recommended the particular brand I was eyeing. When I told him I wasn't at all interested in a particular brand he kept pushing me towards since my father said it was junk, he looked at me like I was crazy and/or stupid. I was trying very hard not to be rude and tell him his opinion of that brand didn't mean crap to me in comparison of my father's.

Just curious, what kind did you get? Are you happy with it?

Just had LL hardwood installed in my living/dining room and I am thrilled with them so far. I got Bella wood. LL was wonderful. I ordered in the store because I wanted to see the product before I spent that much money. The staff at LL was really nice. When the wood arrived at their store I couldn't have it picked up for a few weeks and they said no problem. We had 2 boxes left over and even though their policy is 30 days on returns ( full, unopened boxes, with 20% restocking) they told me bring the boxes back for credit after 6 weeks! A relative installed the floors so I can't speak about LL's installation services. I am happy with the product and their customer service was top notch. If I do hardwood in the rest of my home, I will buy the wood from LL.