Thread: Google checkout?

Default Google checkout?

I just ordered DS10 an MP3 player at buy.com and used google checkout to get the $10 off (so it was an awesome deal at 13.xx and free shipping!). I know it's been asked before if we get credit for the order, less the $10, but I can't find it. Thanks in advance!!

We get credit, but it can be a pain because they often do not give us the userids back when they gave us the stats. So it may take a trouble ticket to get it figure out. But they ARE supposed to pay us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am pretty sure you do. But you will have to submit a TT to tricia with the invoice so she can match your credit up to your user id. They don't track very well (meaning they give Tricia credit without ids) when you use the google checkout.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks -- I'll wait until I get a shipping notice and then submit a ticket so you can watch for it. It will be a tiny credit but more importantly it's another cruise entry

I also have a buy.com order that I did through the google checkout. I know my order has shipped but I'm waiting until I receive it to file a TT. By the way, when I file the TT do I use the confirmation email from buy.com or google?
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think you should just submit a TT with the payment amounts. Make sure to include it as total price and break it down so she can look for the origianal price and the price minus the $10 when trying to match it up. Maybe C&P both emails into the same box in the TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think you should just submit a TT with the payment amounts. Make sure to include it as total price and break it down so she can look for the origianal price and the price minus the $10 when trying to match it up. Maybe C&P both emails into the same box in the TT.
    Thanks, Janet. That's just what I'll do

Trish,
    You are so awlesome to fight for our rewards.
    Thanks

Sunshine Rewards