Thread: September 11

Default September 11

Just wanted to take a minute to reflect on the significance of today. No matter your political affiliation or thoughts on what has happened since, I think everyone can agree that September 11, 2001, was a day that changed our country--for better or worse. We saw things that we will never forget and learned lessons that we will pass on for generations to come. We will always remember those who gave their lives that day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just wanted to take a minute to reflect on the significance of today. No matter your political affiliation or thoughts on what has happened since, I think everyone can agree that September 11, 2001, was a day that changed our country--for better or worse. We saw things that we will never forget and learned lessons that we will pass on for generations to come. We will always remember those who gave their lives that day.
    Agreed. This is a day that will, and should, be remembered as long as the earth stands, in honor of the innocent who lost their lives and those who gave their lives in service, too.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Well said, Tricia. We will never forget what happened that day.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

It was a sad day. I still remember where I was when I first saw the news. I didn't see the plane into the first building, but I was watching the TV when the 2nd plane report came in, then the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crash. I'm sure many of you have those images seared into your mind, also.

My prayers for all the families who lost loved ones.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

After 9 years I still feel like crying when I think of that day. The world was truly changed and I think it is important to never forget!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    After 9 years I still feel like crying when I think of that day. The world was truly changed and I think it is important to never forget!
    I think we all will always feel that way. That day has forever changed America.

May God continue to bless all of those that were directly affected by this tragedy.
    Sunshine Rewards

I won't ever forget.

All of our lives have been affected. It still seems unreal that it happened.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

This is one of those defining events that will stay with us all out lives.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards