Thread: When to expect

Question When to expect

I just purchased some gift cards for holiday gifts from Eddie Bauer, Sears and Kohls on the 15th. Just wondering when I should expect to see the pending SR credits for those purchases. All of these were from the "gift certificates" link under "shopping by category". I have a few more gift certificates I'd like to purchase, but I wanted to wait to be sure I was getting credit for my purchases. I haven't done alot of shopping through SR yet, but now that Christmas is coming, I have a good excuse to get started!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Alot of it will depend on when they shipped to you (I'm assuming you got physical cards and not email certificates) as most of these companies won't give credit until it ships. If they have shipped then I'd think either tomorrow when most shopping credits post or next Sunday if you didn't make the weekly credit listing Tricia gets from most merchants.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Alot of it will depend on when they shipped to you (I'm assuming you got physical cards and not email certificates) as most of these companies won't give credit until it ships. If they have shipped then I'd think either tomorrow when most shopping credits post or next Sunday if you didn't make the weekly credit listing Tricia gets from most merchants.

Thanks! That's all helpful information to know! I am not too worried about it, but at least I know when to watch for the credits. I saved the confirmation emails, in case there is a dispute. I believe all three gift cards have shipped as of today. Thanks!

Now, I have to do some shopping for the kids!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards