Thread: newbie issue

Default newbie issue

I made a purchase from symantec(norton anti virus) over a week ago, and have seen nothing show up in pending.....what exactly do I do , and what is the TT PROCEDURE...am I just new, and freaking out for nothing, or should I be filling out a TT? my first purchase (about 3 weeks ago) showed up overnight from 123 inkjets and is pending payment until the 19th of september, so i get that one, but I am a little worried about symantec and the one I made last night from 1800 flowers as well.HELP!!!!!
    I did clear my cookies first on both, and looked ahead of time to know exactly what i wanted when i got there.
    thanks everyone for being so good to the new people in here.I very much enjoy coming here every day

Quote Originally Posted by linskypens View Post
    I made a purchase from symantec(norton anti virus) over a week ago, and have seen nothing show up in pending.....what exactly do I do , and what is the TT PROCEDURE...am I just new, and freaking out for nothing, or should I be filling out a TT? my first purchase (about 3 weeks ago) showed up overnight from 123 inkjets and is pending payment until the 19th of september, so i get that one, but I am a little worried about symantec and the one I made last night from 1800 flowers as well.HELP!!!!!
    I did clear my cookies first on both, and looked ahead of time to know exactly what i wanted when i got there.
    thanks everyone for being so good to the new people in here.I very much enjoy coming here every day
    Because different merchants report things differently, you need to wait 10 days and then after that you can file a TT with a copy of your confirmation email. We'll research it for you. Don't worry, it happens.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The procedure would be to go to the Trouble Ticket link under the Member Zone drop down on the main page of the main site. Go to the bottom where it says to open new trouble ticket. Enter the information it asks for. Make sure you are copying and pasting the whole confirmation email in to the largest box including the header of the email. Then you just wait and see what happens. The system doesn't let you submit a ticket until you are 10 days out from your order date. Let us know if you have any more questions.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linskypens View Post
    I don't know if it makes you feel better or worse, but I also ordered from Symantec on Sept. 8 and it is not pending yet. Maybe they had a tracking issue on their end, but I am waiting for the 10 day mark to file a TT. You aren't alone!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards