Thread: Shopping for beginners??

Default Shopping for beginners??

I made my first shopping purchase tonight, through Best Buy. I'm not totally sure if it will credit though. I did enter my reward zone number and used reward zone certificates. I also choose in store pick up, which I believe I read would not interfere with getting credit. I was looking around on the forum, but couldn't find a whole lot of getting started info. How long does a shopping credit take before it shows up as pending? Also, I didn't clear cookies right before. I have cleared within the past 24-36 hours though. Thanks for any advice.

It may take up to 10 days or so for a shopping credit to post. I read on another post that it may take longer since this is the busy season. I hope this helps and I am sure someone will pipe in with an even better answer in the morning!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

If you paid using only reward certificates (such that you didn't actually pay anything out of pocket), they might not give us a credit. It's kind of like paying using a gift certificate, right? Each merchant is different on whether they will pay a commission when someone didn't actually spend any money. Hopefully Best Buy will be one that will pay anyway.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I used both certificates and my cc. I was only counting on the part I actually paid. My big question was when it would show up as pending. I know it takes a while to for the hold to be released, I just didn't know when it would show up as pending!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaskjk View Post
    I used both certificates and my cc. I was only counting on the part I actually paid. My big question was when it would show up as pending. I know it takes a while to for the hold to be released, I just didn't know when it would show up as pending!
    Alot of it will depend on when it ships and when the merchant submits it to Tricia here. I would tend to agree with Coastalgirl and think you'll see it within 10 days. It will pend on the date of your order and that will start the 21 day countdown not the day it posts to your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the answers, I'm going to pick it up at the store this afternoon! Got 1 Christmas present for DH and his parents are done!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaskjk View Post
    Thanks for the answers, I'm going to pick it up at the store this afternoon! Got 1 Christmas present for DH and his parents are done!
    oops missed that part of your post. I guess its going to depend on how often BB sends credits to Tricia then. I haven't ordered from them before so I have no helpful knowledge to give you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've received credit for Best Buy orders I picked up in the store. In fact, my first order credited twice, got that fixed, then I made another order right after that and it's not pending yet (from 11/9). I'm waiting to see if it comes through in the next day or two.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards