Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney e-gift cards?

Default Disney e-gift cards?

Good Morning! Are Disney e-gift cards ever available? Thanks for any information.
    Last edited by happymom; 09-14-2010 at 10:14 AM.

We do have an option for Super Member to be able to cash out to have gift card numbers sent to them electronically. Most people do not take us up on it, though, because they want the regular cards for booking trips.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We do have an option for Super Member to be able to cash out to have gift card numbers sent to them electronically. Most people do not take us up on it, though, because they want the regular cards for booking trips.
    Thanks for your reply. I just need to clarify, you cannot book a Disney trip with an E-gift card, just a regular gift card? Or the regular card is some members preferred choice for booking trips?

I truly appreciate your helpful information. I just started to invest a consistent amount of time in this process and I am enjoying it very much. This is an awesome site!
    Last edited by happymom; 09-14-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I just need to clarify, you cannot book a Disney trip with an E-gift card, just a regular gift card? Or the regular card is some members preferred choice for booking trips?

I truly appreciate your helpful information. I just started to invest a consistent amount of time in this process and I am enjoying it very much. This is an awesome site!
    I am actually not sure about booking with the e-gift card. I don't think that any of our members have ever tried! I think for the most part they just cash out for regular cards and then call in the numbers to WDW or their travel agent. I know that's what I do.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am actually not sure about booking with the e-gift card. I don't think that any of our members have ever tried! I think for the most part they just cash out for regular cards and then call in the numbers to WDW or their travel agent. I know that's what I do.

Thanks SunshineGirl, for your time and patience in helping me. Have a great day!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think it is a problem to book and use the e-card if you are certain you are going. You run into trouble when you need to cancel because you don't have the physical card and thus might have trouble using it again if you don't remember the numbers from the card.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have never paid for the trip with a gift card, but have read that people like to have the physical card in case they need to cancel any part of the trip. I believe that the refunds are processed back to the original gift card which would cause a problem if you did not physically have it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I don't think it is a problem to book and use the e-card if you are certain you are going. You run into trouble when you need to cancel because you don't have the physical card and thus might have trouble using it again if you don't remember the numbers from the card.
    Thanks for the advice. If I qualify for Super Member and e-cards, then I would keep this in mind. I would need to print out the E-card information and save. I have been to Disney many times and booked directly. I have only used my Disney Visa Rewards. SR is a great opportunity. I wish I new about it years ago!

Mouse Unlimited would be happy to apply as many gift cards to your reservation as you'd like and help you earn more SR money along the way If you transfer an existing reservation you'll still qualify for cash-back too!

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Mouse Unlimited would be happy to apply as many gift cards to your reservation as you'd like and help you earn more SR money along the way If you transfer an existing reservation you'll still qualify for cash-back too!

It sounds like a great idea. My problem is that I am a chronic resort changer. I am constantly changing packages as well. That is just me. I would be hated by a travel agent by the end of the process! I know some of the WDW reservation agents get frustrated when I call. I can hear it in their voices!