Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deep Discount Questions

We've literally had hundreds of manual credits come through since Black Friday that I have been posting everyday. Don't be worried at all if you don't see something for at least 5 or 6 days. Some merchants report back faster than others. I've seen a couple today that were from last Thursday and are just coming in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got a good deal on a Christmas present for my dad. A LOT cheaper than buying anywhere else. I don't see anything in my pending for a sale but I went directly thru the email sent so maybe that's why. If it doesn't show up, no big deal. I was happy to get the great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by abcboys View Post
    I got a good deal on a Christmas present for my dad. A LOT cheaper than buying anywhere else. I don't see anything in my pending for a sale but I went directly thru the email sent so maybe that's why. If it doesn't show up, no big deal. I was happy to get the great deal.
    I could have written the same post. Bought my dad some dvds at a GREAT price. Went thru the email as well. So excited to get him 2 movies he wanted for $22! It was about $36 on Amazon.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin