Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deep Discount Questions

Default Deep Discount Questions

Hi everyone. I have a few questions about Deep Discount.

1. Are the DVD's new?
    2. The SR email that we received says there is a 20% discount until 11/25. Does that discount show up when checking out? I don't see any code to put in.

20% off their prices is an awesome deal! You can't find that cheaper anywhere else, even on ebay! I just don't want to be too excited until I know, but I'm starting a list anyway.

Thanks!

Did you go through our SR DeepDiscount page? There is a link on there that has the code you should use.

I actually ordered a BUNCH of DVDs through them for Christmas and am very pleased. I got a couple of Leap videos, a couple of Disney, Shrek 3, and the Christmas Classic combo. They all arrived brand new in perfect condition. I am actually going to order some more before the promo is over because with the 20% off, their prices are UNREAL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

yes they are new, just like anywhere else. i like using them. They have good deals throughout the year
    <Sunshine Rewards

Hey Tricia, I noticed that they have video games too. Is there anyway to get a coupon for those? (wishful thinking!!)

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Hey Tricia, I noticed that they have video games too. Is there anyway to get a coupon for those? (wishful thinking!!)
    Not right now. They only release one coupon at a time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

You know, I think I was looking both times right off the email. I looked on the shopping page and there was a code. Duh!

Their DVD prices with the 20% are unreal! On top of their prices, they have tons of videos and TV Seasons you can't find in the store.

Thanks for anwering my questions, although isn't everyone in the US watching the Packer game right now?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for asking. I have never ordered from this site but saw the Ocean's pack there and dirty jobs season 1 so with the coupon it was only $33.XX, free ship, no tax, which is a great deal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I started a list on Deep Discounts too! So many that I want to get! I looked in the Deep Discount thread & it seems like this is the first time they've offered the 20&#37; off, am I right? Wonder how often that will happen.

I'm for sure going to order a season or two of King of Queens...I can't find the seasons I need in the stores! This is awesome!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I started a list on Deep Discounts too! So many that I want to get! I looked in the Deep Discount thread & it seems like this is the first time they've offered the 20% off, am I right? Wonder how often that will happen.

I'm for sure going to order a season or two of King of Queens...I can't find the seasons I need in the stores! This is awesome!!
    I've never seen anything close to a 20% off for them before. Because they are running it most of November, I kind of doubt that they will run it again in December. But I could be wrong. I think they were trying to get the pre-Thanksgiving jump on everyone else.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Yes this was a great deal! I pre-ordered the new Pirates movie release as a Christmas gift for DS. Thanks Tricia....awesome deal....

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards