Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deep Discount Questions

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I started a list on Deep Discounts too! So many that I want to get! I looked in the Deep Discount thread & it seems like this is the first time they've offered the 20% off, am I right? Wonder how often that will happen.

I'm for sure going to order a season or two of King of Queens...I can't find the seasons I need in the stores! This is awesome!!
    I think they do this every November but its normally just one week or maybe two weeks. I don't think they are going to do it again this year.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Yes this was a great deal! I pre-ordered the new Pirates movie release as a Christmas gift for DS. Thanks Tricia....awesome deal....

Laura
    Oh I completely forgot about the 3rd pirates coming out. Should have ordered that too. I guess I need to leave my mom a few things to get my brother. I'm hoping they do a 3 disc pack for pirates since Mike and I don't have any of them and I'd like to have a little set.
    Sunshine Rewards

I doubt they do the 3 movie release until next Christmas. i know that is what DS really wanted. he has the other 2 though, so at this price i figured i would get #3 and we will see about a set next year.

laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have a cold and my head is too stuffy to think well or read all the replies but I think Deep Discount has a 20% sale twice a year, the other time is Spring or Summer. I bought tons of movies, thru them, for Christmas, last year.

How soon after you placed your order did you see the credit pending in your account? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    How soon after you placed your order did you see the credit pending in your account? Thanks!
    It took a few days for it to show up for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought my items Friday, it showed up in pending on Sunday and credited on Monday.

Ordered mine on Sunday and am hoping to see the credit for my order soon.

The order I placed Friday showed up today!

All except the 6 that said they were out of stock. Knowing the problems others had with out of stock items, I'll keep a close watch on them. I want my Magnum PI!
    Last edited by IckyMickey; 11-28-2007 at 09:55 PM.

I placed my order on Monday, and still don't have credit for it yet. Hopefully it will show up soon. I saved almost $14 with the 20% off.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards