Thread: Commission Junction

Default Commission Junction

I was trying to shop Meijer's online site through SR. When I clicked the link a Commision Junction window popped up.

What is Commission Junction?

I tried to log in using my SR user ID and password but it did not work. How do I create an account for Commission Junction?

Thanks!

Try the Meijer's link again- it's working for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I get the Commission Junction page when I click the "Free Shipping on Groceries" link

I see that now on that particular link. There may be something wrong with the link that the SR crew can look into. When you see something like that, you can post it here http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3267 for them to look at. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I see that now on that particular link. There may be something wrong with the link that the SR crew can look into. When you see something like that, you can post it here http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3267 for them to look at. HTH
    Thanks Disney_girl

Quote Originally Posted by APB513 View Post
    I was trying to shop Meijer's online site through SR. When I clicked the link a Commision Junction window popped up.

What is Commission Junction?

I tried to log in using my SR user ID and password but it did not work. How do I create an account for Commission Junction?

Thanks!
    Which link were you clicking through. CJ is the network that the coupons are through, you don't need to sign up with them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

That link expired, use the free shipping no minimum with the code one, its better anyway.

Free Standard Shipping Site Wide! Promo Code: SEPTFREE
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.