Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Credit Issues

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    are things added to that sticky often ? I know that sticky was not that long a few monthes ago .
    I think it was updated yesterday to make a few things more clearer - ie the discussion of credits and the signatures since there have been some issues surrounding that lately. I know the stickey has been there for a while I just don't know what it originally contained.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    are things added to that sticky often ? I know that sticky was not that long a few monthes ago .
    Not that I can remember. When I went in to review the rules last night, I saw a typo that I fixed. But other than that, I can't remember the last time that anything was added. Maybe June or July?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

And,even thought it says you CAN file a trouble ticket after 10 days, there are some stores that don't credit till after shipping, so that could take an addtional week or so, and some that only update credits once or twice a month. Personally, I think Tricia needs to change filing a trouble ticket to 15 days or so, then everyone wouldn't get so excited when they didn't see a credit in a day or two. If we keep filing complaints with merchants before they even have the chance to credit us, we are going to look bad, and when we look bad, I can't request exclusive coupons or larger percentages back. Once the trouble ticket is filed, we need to first off make sure you didn't get credit,then we need to make sure your credit isn't setting with the merchant, then we need to make sure that you did indeed click through SR. This all takes time, and if we see them just sporatic, we don't jump on filing them, we wait till we have a few in most cases, otherwise, again, it aggravates the merchant, so theres no need to file an additional trouble ticket asking if we are doing anything. Once it says under SR review, you can rest assured its being handled from there. And, while we are on it, and I don't know if this was posted somewhere else since I've been at a marketing seminar all day, don't file a tt on a survey, it just gets closed out, no questions asked or answered. Know that we know when there are problems with merchants or surveys, and we do everything we can to get your credits, cause its not just you losing money, its SR losing money too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have been trying to stress to everyone (and follow the rules myself) that it really is best to wait until 14 days have passed. Will the majority of the credits show up within 7? Probably, but the rest are ones that could probably use the 10 -14 days. I know it seems like things are changing and there are new rules around every corner but this is happening because we are all trying to streamline things to make it easier on the members. If you guys follow the rules and show a little bit of patience it makes it easier on the administrators and it also will make your credits roll in much more smoothly. If time is spent taking care of and closing TT's that shouldn't have been filed yet or at all then they are taking away from the time that can be spent doing the good stuff like finding us offers and coupons and higher percentages back. If you guys use the search function to see if questions have been asked about the topic you are asking about it helps to streamline the response time for us and also helps to keep the forum slim and neat so it is easier to find answers. If you guys keep the survey questions and responses to the 3 survey stickys we have then it makes it easier for others to see what the issues are and for Tricia to group the responses and show them to Greenfield. It is hard when they are spread out all over the forum and in different sections and different threads in each section. We have issues sometimes where the same posts or very similar ones are showing up all over the forum. I remember a few weeks ago we had no less then 5 threads that announced the recall of the Aquadots. I think it is GREAT that we can help each other out with issues like that and should continue to do so but try to keep them to one thread so that everyone can read and respond on the same thread and you aren't jumping around to try to get the information. I hope this makes sense and that you guys realize that some of the changes or things we have started to enforce are for the good of the community and SR and the individuals as a whole. Thanks for listening!
    Sunshine Rewards

oh I hope no one took my questions as me saying anyone here was doing a bad job ! I think you are all doing a wonderfull job and infact I am glad this thread came about cause it dose help those of us that may have never went back to that sticky after the first day they entered the fourms .

Thank agian Sunshine Family for all you do !!!!
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bumping up as a friendly reminder.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm bumping this again so that everyone gets a reminder today!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have been trying to stress to everyone (and follow the rules myself) that it really is best to wait until 14 days have passed. Will the majority of the credits show up within 7? Probably, but the rest are ones that could probably use the 10 -14 days. I know it seems like things are changing and there are new rules around every corner but this is happening because we are all trying to streamline things to make it easier on the members. If you guys follow the rules and show a little bit of patience it makes it easier on the administrators and it also will make your credits roll in much more smoothly. If time is spent taking care of and closing TT's that shouldn't have been filed yet or at all then they are taking away from the time that can be spent doing the good stuff like finding us offers and coupons and higher percentages back.
    A good example of this is a shopping credit I received this week, about 11-12 days after I'd placed the order (and had already received it). I had been thinking about filing a TT - it was hard to wait because I knew from the Forum that this merchant often credited quickly. But it came through on its own!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country