Thread: I made lifetime member!!

Default I made lifetime member!!

I DID it!! I got my lifetime keychain dangle yesterday!! I am now an official non-paying member of WW!!!
    So for those of you still on the wagon, you CAN do it!! I am at 148 right now. I started at 163. I have one more silly pound to go to hit my 10% and get the actual keychain I have all these charms for! In order to stay on lifetime you have to weigh in once a month and stay at goal weight or not more than two lbs. above and can attend as many meetings as you want for free! yay!
    It was a journey I never finished two times I tried before, so I really feel like I have accomplished something!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Great news!!!

thank you!! I had to come here and post to give encouragement to those who are on the same journey with me! We CAN do it!!
    Heather

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Congrats, that's quite an achievement! I lost thirty pounds once on WW but now it's back on and then some...right now I'm doing my own diet and you give me incentive to keep at it. If I could just stay off the cruise ships, it might be easier to lose weight, ya think?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG congratulations! I am so excited for you. That last pound will melt away before you know it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks all! It was quite a triumph for me as I finally made it. I got a little teary at the meeting! I am trying so hard to lose a few more so I can feel really good about that photopass I just purchased!!
    Heather