Thread: ReStockit.com

Default ReStockit.com

Just tried to use the link for ReStockit.com, and it's taking me to a page with the following message:

The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might be removed or had its name changed.
    Barb

I just swapped out the banner. Give that one a shot. It looks like they also have a 5% off coupon the front of their site that you could use.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! The link works great. They sell the 32 oz deli containers, but the smallest quantity you can get is 500. Too many for me. I think I may have asked before, but are we able to get webstaurantstore.com as a merchant? They let you buy in much small quantities and it's where I've been getting these.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Thanks! The link works great. They sell the 32 oz deli containers, but the smallest quantity you can get is 500. Too many for me. I think I may have asked before, but are we able to get webstaurantstore.com as a merchant? They let you buy in much small quantities and it's where I've been getting these.
    We tried and they turned us down. I'm guessing that they partner more with sites that have that kind of content rather than just coupons and cash back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs