Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cashing out w/ Paypal?

Default Cashing out w/ Paypal?

Anyone know how long it takes for your money to be transfered over to paypal? I transfered some this past Thursday, the 24th, and it has yet to come over, however in my account history it says it's completed, and "paid." Anyone use this method before? Any help would be appreciated! I don't want my money to be lost in oblivion!

Thanks,
    Jen

I had a little fraud issue with Paypal last week that I am trying to clear out before I process anymore. A couple of members who cashed out for Paypal that I am 99% sure fraudulently signed up for offers. I think I'm going to have to cancel the whole batch and then process the non-fraudulent ones manually. Don't worry, yours is NOT one of the ones I am worried about. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I've got a question, Tricia. If we cash out with paypal instead of doing Disney gc's or whatever, are we charged a fee through paypal? I know that when pinecone pays for their survey's, I'm not charged a fee. Just curious.

You should not be charged a fee. I pay with cash in the account rather than a credit card, which I think sometimes triggers a fee for some people. The only time that I have ever heard of someone being charged a fee was when they had an unverified Paypal account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default I got it!

I checked my email this morning and it confirmed my cashout being in paypal! Thank you so much Sunshine Girl!! Glad to hear I wasn't one of the people being checked for the fraud offers. I really only try to do the free surveys and offers and such, I don't sign up for many of the free trials. ) Now I am off to buy goodies from PetSmart for our new puppy that's coming in June!

Thanks again for offering such a great website!

Jen

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You should not be charged a fee. I pay with cash in the account rather than a credit card, which I think sometimes triggers a fee for some people. The only time that I have ever heard of someone being charged a fee was when they had an unverified Paypal account.

I'm verified so I should be all good should I chose to do paypal. Thanks a bunch for your (as usual) quick answer.

Hey, just a heads up. I had to go into my account and "accept" the payment, when I did, it took out a fee of $1.75. That's not a lot, just wanted to let you know, no big deal. And as far as I know I am a confirmed member. Have been with paypal for quite a few years now.

Thanks,
    Jen

If you have a paypal account that is set up to take any type of card from ebay they WILL take a fee out. Just a heads up. Now if I decided to not sell on ebay i could take that off and then I wouldn't get charged. It just depends on the account you have through paypal. I have been thinking of switching back to not accepting cards because I have lost quite a few dollars over time to cashing out to paypal.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Does your spouse have a Paypal account?

Because you can have more than one per household. Since I accept credit cards and therefore get charged a fee, I always get my rewards earnings sent to my husband's Paypal account ~ because he just has the basic one that can receive money without a fee.
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

Default That explains it!

Hmm I did not know that about paypal with accepting credit cards and getting the fee. I do often sell through ebay so I will accept cards through there so that explains it! Thank you very much! I did not know that! )