Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cashing out w/ Paypal?

This is good information. And it explains why I have had just a handful of emails over the last year that say "X has accepted your payment." I'm always like--"Of course they did, why wouldn't they??" Now it makes sense. They give you the choice of whether you want to accept it if it is going to cost you a fee.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by sunmagic View Post
    Does your spouse have a Paypal account?

Because you can have more than one per household. Since I accept credit cards and therefore get charged a fee, I always get my rewards earnings sent to my husband's Paypal account ~ because he just has the basic one that can receive money without a fee.
    I tried to make a regular account but we only have one bank account and they said only one paypal account could be linked to it. So I gave up on that. Would love it if I could get that to work though. Am getting tired of losing about 5 percent to paypal.
    <Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Default Paypal Fees

Actually, if you have it set up as a Basic account, they take 4.9% whereas if you have a Business account, they take 1.9-2.9% (+.30 for both). I sell zines and books online as well as stuff on Ebay, so I have a Business account (it seemed like the cheaper way to go when a lot of people use card to buy my stuff). Sadly, I've just learned to deal with it because I like using my debit card to buy groceries and stuff. Oh well, c'est la vie!