Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Challenge

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Survey Challenge

Let's do an unofficial Survey challenge in October. I picked up the idea in the Q4 final push thread when 90 surveys in a month was a goal. At first I thought that was crazy but then we have 7 surveys now and getting just 3 a day for 30 days would get you there.

So who's in and what is your goal for October?

I'll start. 90 surveys for October.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm.....let me see. I can only get 6 because 1 isn't liking me......figure in the unpredictability of 1 more.......average 4-5 a day for 30 days.

I'm at 54 for the month and this has been a bad month for me.....way too many days when I didn't do any. so I need 36 more, that's 4/day.

Sure...I'll go 90 survey's next month!

(yeah....I'm a rationalizer...i have to think like that )
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm really bad about motivating myself to do surveys...so I think I'll set a goal for 60 surveys in October. That would make it the best month I've ever had

I'm going to try for 90, but today the survey angel has sort of let me down. May pick up later tonight.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm in! I have 80 so far this month - so maybe I'll shoot for 100 for October!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm so in. Maybe this is what I need to get my butt in gear with these surveys. I will start off with 90 surveys for October. Hopefully I could get a little more

I have 54 so far for September, but it's been a rough month between work issues, illnesses and school obligations. Hopefully, it will settle down a little in October.

I am going to set a conservative goal of 70 surveys. I shoot for $2/day in surveys which amounts to (2) $0.60 surveys and the DS every day. It is a little hard to get them each day (especially work days when I only have 10 hours off between shifts) but I think I can do it!

Now, I just need a little pixie dust from the survey gods.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Well, I'm in...but not for 90 - I just checked and August and September have been really bad months for me. We did a vacation in August and with getting the kids back in school I thought I would have more time for surveys. I just don't seem to have the time until around 10pm and by then I am just tired and ready to watch some tv and relax.

I am going to set a goal of 60! Two a day would be fantastic for me.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

That was me!
    I'm at 63 right now, so I'll make it if I get about four surveys a day for the rest of the month. Let's hope all those survey stars align
    I was chugging along and thought about halfway through the month that I could make it to 90 by the end.
    Glad Cate is putting everybody up to the challenge
    I'm game for next month!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I need to commit. I'm not going to set a high goal but at least one a day. That's 31 for October. This month I may have completed 5 so anything is better.
    Sunshine Rewards