Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers, Please!

Hybrid View

Default Prayers, Please!

Okay so I need the SR Mafia once again. Please say a little prayer for me. Many of you know that I'm a Leukemia Patient. Well, my last Bone Marrow test wasn't too good. They want me to consult with the Bone Marrow Transport Team. I did this when I was first diagnosed and I cried through the entire consultation. It's an extremely difficult procedure. And to me you do this procedure as a last result. So I'm hoping and praying that my next test in December is better but until then...just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I don't meet with the BM team until November so I'm gonna need some extra Sunshine to keep me from going insane. Thank God for all of the surveys. That should keep me busy.
    Sunshine Rewards

We're here!
    Sunshine Rewards Gotta make SM for Q3 2012-Gotta get back up on the SM hoss

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay so I need the SR Mafia once again. Please say a little prayer for me. Many of you know that I'm a Leukemia Patient. Well, my last Bone Marrow test wasn't too good. They want me to consult with the Bone Marrow Transport Team. I did this when I was first diagnosed and I cried through the entire consultation. It's an extremely difficult procedure. And to me you do this procedure as a last result. So I'm hoping and praying that my next test in December is better but until then...just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I don't meet with the BM team until November so I'm gonna need some extra Sunshine to keep me from going insane. Thank God for all of the surveys. That should keep me busy.
    Lisa, you are in my prayers everyday. Leukemia is such a devastating illness. The SR mafia is DEFINITELY a powerful force and on your side. Here's to a great test next time.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm thinking about you Lisa. Have your family members been tested as a possible match?
    Sunshine Rewards

Definitely praying for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

and prayers in abundance here Lisa!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh Lisa!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh, Lisa, you will surely be in my heart and prayers!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

prayers are sent your way Lisa..........
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

You guys weren't suppose to make me cry. You all are so wonderful and thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.

I tell ya this news caught me by surprise. I knew I wasn't in remission but...Anyway, all I can do is pray and keep the faith. I know that I serve an awesome God.

I haven't told my kids or family. Don't feel the need to worry them, yet. DH of course knows. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about my babies. They know that mommy is sick and understand as much as they can at their age but having to explain all of this would be way too much.

Cate, my siblings were testing immediately and my brother is a perfect match. That is a blessing!

Cindy, aww! Thank you so much. You know laughter has always been one of my best medicines. So keep being yourself. LOL.

Sunni, I already do that after every appoinment and decided the last time that I must stop this as it's getting way too costly.

You guys are the best and I will definitely keep you updated. I do hate that all of the testing and consulting is scheduled around the holidays. Ugh, I'll have to try and not let it damper my favorite time of the year!
    Sunshine Rewards