Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quill-UPS guy yelled at me today!!

Default Quill-UPS guy yelled at me today!!

The UPS guy just yelled at me for ordering so many things at Quill. Luckily I know he is kidding.

Thank you Tricia for getting Quill. Their prices beat "Reliable" our old Office Supply Store.

I have a new boss, "priest" and he totally cleaned out the office. My old boss was a "hoarder" we actually needed a dumpster. Well the chair and desks were in bad shape, so we needed to order those. Then we needed new mats under the chair, since my boss didn't want wheels on his chair.

He needed desk supplies, and of course tax season is coming, so I needed tax forms W'2's for all the employees and teachers since I am the bookkeeper. Those were half the price than were I normally got them. I can't believe I have so much in pending. I just might make the "big 10 board" next month.

Paper supply and envelopes are getting low, hmmm. Do I dare order and take the wrath of my UPS guy tomorrow. Quill delivers for free and you receive the order the next day.

LOL. this makes me kind of glad I am not home during the days when my deliveries come.

My stepson helped DH several days this summer working on our bathroom remodel. After about the 3rd day straight of me getting a delivery he asked DH if UPS sends me Christmas card.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    The UPS guy just yelled at me for ordering so many things at Quill. Luckily I know he is kidding.

Thank you Tricia for getting Quill. Their prices beat "Reliable" our old Office Supply Store.

I have a new boss, "priest" and he totally cleaned out the office. My old boss was a "hoarder" we actually needed a dumpster. Well the chair and desks were in bad shape, so we needed to order those. Then we needed new mats under the chair, since my boss didn't want wheels on his chair.

He needed desk supplies, and of course tax season is coming, so I needed tax forms W'2's for all the employees and teachers since I am the bookkeeper. Those were half the price than were I normally got them. I can't believe I have so much in pending. I just might make the "big 10 board" next month.

Paper supply and envelopes are getting low, hmmm. Do I dare order and take the wrath of my UPS guy tomorrow. Quill delivers for free and you receive the order the next day.
    I'm really pleased that Quill is up as well. I ordered from Staples and they're great as we have a business account there but I really do like the credits from Quill so much more! It's kind of strange at times because Staples actually does my delivery for Quill.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ya, well mine came to drop off my shoes and was so busy staring at my boobs that he didn't even answer my questions about why UPS had called my house earlier about a delivery that I had to sign for and he didn't have it. I just walked away after about 25 seconds, figured it was hopeless.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya, well mine came to drop off my shoes and was so busy staring at my boobs that he didn't even answer my questions about why UPS had called my house earlier about a delivery that I had to sign for and he didn't have it. I just walked away after about 25 seconds, figured it was hopeless.

And he's still standing?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I hear those tight sweaters get'em all the time!!!! Ha HA

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Gee, I never have these issues.
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I hear those tight sweaters get'em all the time!!!! Ha HA
    Sweaters..... I live in florida. It was 82 here today. LOL I have on a big ole florida shirt actually. Men, they are so pathetic.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Men, they are so pathetic.
    Hey, I resemble that remark!
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!
    Ok, not you, cause you wouldn't stare at my boobs. You'd just exchange recipes with me.