Thread: What is your earning motivation?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default What is your earning motivation?

I didn't want to limit this to just Disney so I thought I'd put it here and get a varied response.

So what vacation destination are you earning towards? Post some photos (yours or someone elses) and periodically check back to keep you motivated!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The beaches of St. Thomas

Sunshine Rewards

I just need 20 dollars to get to my goal for our Feb WDW trip. That will be easy enough if I put effort into getting surveys.

Then, I will have over a year to save for the 3 day cruise/WDW trip I want to take in 2012. I'm thinking of saving for a night at the Poly!

Once I'm home I'll try to put some motivational pictures up

Money is certainly tight for my family (as I know as for others here). So... anything I make here on SR will determine when I will return to WDW. This is my vacation savings acct! LOL... What I make here goes directly to my Disney fund. The only way I have been able to go to Disney in the last couple years. Looking at 2012. Staying at the new animation resort! That is my goal!

My goal is to get at least 1 survey a day. If I get more, great. But 1 a day is at least something in my acct that day. However...weekends are hard for me to take surveys. And then I shop for necessities here too. Christmas gifts, clothing for the kids and anything that I can get through SR that I would normally buy at a store. I try to do a freebie offer every day or at least a couple a week.

I am almost at $100! That is almost 1 night at a value resort! WOOHOO!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

We just decided yesterday to switch our cruise and Disneyland vacations, so now I'll be saving up for my first visit to DL! So excited!