Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: darn deepdiscount

Default darn deepdiscount

Peopel were asking about deepdiscount and I was saying such good things about them, But I take it all back!! They stink

I ordered 2 DVDs for Christmas presents. I needed them for Thanksgiving as that is when my family will give gifts to each other to take back home. (out of state) So today I log in to see what the status is and they have cancelled my order!!!!!! They didn't let me know and there is no reason given!!!! SO now I have two days to get these DVDs SO frustrated. And I will lose the nice little percentage back I got through SR!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Ooohh, I'd be soooo mad! THat does stink. I've only ordered from them a few times and never had a problem but I'll be sure to keep this in mind for the next time I order from them. Eek, I just remembered that I recommended them to my neighbor this morning! She is an internet/computer newbie so I really hope she doesn't have any problems with them!

I hope you can find what you need at a store in time!
    Debbie

Did you call them and yell at them? I think they should overnight them to you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Peopel were asking about deepdiscount and I was saying such good things about them, But I take it all back!! They stink

I ordered 2 DVDs for Christmas presents. I needed them for Thanksgiving as that is when my family will give gifts to each other to take back home. (out of state) So today I log in to see what the status is and they have cancelled my order!!!!!! They didn't let me know and there is no reason given!!!! SO now I have two days to get these DVDs SO frustrated. And I will lose the nice little percentage back I got through SR!
    They did the SAME thing to me. Completely cancelled my order. NO reason given. No email. No nothing. I have ordered from them before with no problem.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh no! I better go check my order. I wonder if its because they didn't have enough stock and won't be getting any more in soon. You would think they'd at least email you though.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I just checked my order and it shipped. I'm thinking it wasn't very popular.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know I ordered very popular ones. Spiderman 3 and the latest Fantastic Four for brother in law. So I am sure it was because of that they were cancelled. I know i should call and yell at them but seriously I am not a person that likes confronatation of any kind. I also am stressed already today, a big event I am in charge of is tonight, so I dont want to add any other bad feelings to myself. I will just buy them later and send them to Kris later. GRRRR
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I know I ordered very popular ones. Spiderman 3 and the latest Fantastic Four for brother in law. So I am sure it was because of that they were cancelled. I know i should call and yell at them but seriously I am not a person that likes confronatation of any kind. I also am stressed already today, a big event I am in charge of is tonight, so I dont want to add any other bad feelings to myself. I will just buy them later and send them to Kris later. GRRRR
    It won't get'cha SR, but what about a gift certificate approximating the cost of the movies and shipping from Amazon? That's if he uses them; some of my friends still won't use them, despite DH and I working there for a few years (and DH working there again now). It's just an e-certificate that's sent to you as immediately as their system can do, so you'd have *something* to hand over to him.
    Sunshine Rewards

That stink. As if you don't have enough to deal with. I recommended this sale to several people. i hope this doesn't happen to them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I just ordered dh the 3 pack of all the Spiderman movies for $20.71. Hopefully it works.
    Sunshine Rewards