Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBC store for Christmas Shopping!

Default NBC store for Christmas Shopping!

Hi,
    The kids and I just ordered a Dwight Scrute bobblehead from the NBC store for my husband. I noticed while shopping for these that there is a steady demand on Ebay and that someone so inclined could make a little Christmas cash reselling them. I don't have the time this year, but I have paid for my kids' Christmas in years past reselling hot items on ebay.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards

I love those bobble heads! I found so many cute things at the NBC Store.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm going to get my step-dad the Deal or No Deal shirt that has case #13 on it! What a great memory!

Going to order it now!

Well, I ordered the shirt on Wednesday the 21st and it was super fast delivery! I think it came Saturday!

Anyways, I haven't seen the 4% show up as pending in my account yet. Have you gotten yours or know how long it takes?

I did everything according to the rules, so I know I'm not guilty of anything!

(I'd love to see it because I only need $0.46 to reach super member status so that would be a nice addition!)

Dwight came in the mail yesterday. We are looking forward to seeing DH's reaction on Christmas morning. It's a higher quality product than I imagined. I was thinking plasticy, but its very solid and FUNNY!
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you get your shopping credit for it yet?

Isn't it funny how picturing the people when they open your gifts makes you smile? I ordered DH a Homer Simpson bowling ball and I can't wait to see his expression.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    Dwight came in the mail yesterday. We are looking forward to seeing DH's reaction on Christmas morning. It's a higher quality product than I imagined. I was thinking plasticy, but its very solid and FUNNY!
    Oh thanks...you just convinced me to order a talking bobblehead too...my husband is obsessed with Jim Cramer (Mad Money)!! I can't wait to see him open this up...did I say he was obsessed with this guy?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    Well, I ordered the shirt on Wednesday the 21st and it was super fast delivery! I think it came Saturday!

Anyways, I haven't seen the 4% show up as pending in my account yet. Have you gotten yours or know how long it takes?

I did everything according to the rules, so I know I'm not guilty of anything!

(I'd love to see it because I only need $0.46 to reach super member status so that would be a nice addition!)
    I'm actually seeing this in your account from the other day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm actually seeing this in your account from the other day.
    Since I have been blind quite a few times lately, I read every entry in my Account History from 11/21 to present and I didn't see anything from NBC. I do have the two Deep Discount ones and a Barnes and Noble. I even made my husband read them all and he didn't see it either.

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    Since I have been blind quite a few times lately, I read every entry in my Account History from 11/21 to present and I didn't see anything from NBC. I do have the two Deep Discount ones and a Barnes and Noble. I even made my husband read them all and he didn't see it either.

Crap! I'm sorry. I looked at Kelly's account instead of yours when I was pulling userids from this thread. I don't see that we got your credit. I see everyone else's who has ordered something. Is there a chance that there is something blocking the cookies on your computer?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs