Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBC store for Christmas Shopping!

No, I checked my computer and it says "accept all cookies."

Not that it matters, but I've never had any problems before.

It's par for the course. I am so disgusted right now with merchants not paying us what we deserve for our transactions that if I didn't need the money, I would seriously consider shutting down SR. I'm SOOOOO frustrated that they are stiffing us on all of this stuff!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's par for the course. I am so disgusted right now with merchants not paying us what we deserve for our transactions that if I didn't need the money, I would seriously consider shutting down SR. I'm SOOOOO frustrated that they are stiffing us on all of this stuff!!!
    Please Don't We love SR...

I hope that it all get straghten out and that all the members remember that with the holidays, delays and mistakes can and will happen on the merchants side...

Here is some Extra for you Tricia and to all the SR staff who work so hard for each and everyone of us. Thank you!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Oh my goodness, now I feel awful for even asking! SR is wonderful and I love sitting at my computer looking through the forum and making some extra $. I just booked my family's trip next Thanksgiving and I love seeing the money that I can put towards it.

I think it's the stress of the season. I am normally a very nice person but I got in an arguement at our Christmas Parade and told some woman to put some common sense on her wish list and then yesterday yelled at the deli clerk at Wal-Mart. If you're worried about that Boca Java stuff - that's just crazy, but everyone knows you aren't to blame. Customer service just isn't what it use to be. Whatever happened to "Hi, can I help you?"

Anyways, all of our jobs have ups and downs. I left my HR Mgr job to be a school bus driver. I joke that I have my BBA for my BUS. There are days when I wonder what I was thinking, but the benefits of being with my kids outweighs those little xxxx - oops I mean students. Usually they're great - we all just have our days.

I'm not a mushy gushy person on this site, but you do an amazing job and this is a wonderful site! Now I'll try and throw in a few and some . Honestly, you are great and SR reflects that. You should be very proud of yourself!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

OH NO! Would some moose munch help? Perhaps a glass of ??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    I think it's the stress of the season. I am normally a very nice person but I got in an arguement at our Christmas Parade and told some woman to put some common sense on her wish list and then yesterday yelled at the deli clerk at Wal-Mart.
    I think you are definitely right about the holiday stress part. I totally LOL when I read what you told the woman to put on her wish list.

Thank goodness that Angie has a strong customer service background. She is much better able to deal with the trouble ticket issues than I am. I just want to scream at the merchants and threaten to drop them. But then I'm too much of a pushover and cave in. Angie is putting on her big girl boots to step in all the crap. HAAAA!!!

Maybe someday SR will be big enough that I can pay other people to do ALL of the dirty work and I can sit in the forum and host contests all day. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl

Maybe someday SR will be big enough that I can pay other people to do ALL of the dirty work and I can sit in the forum and host contests all day. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
    You keep dreaming those dreams. Dreams DO come true!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards