Thread: Tricia

Default Tricia

Is there anyway to combined all the stickies? All of them are important, I will agree to that, but it's getting to the point that before long, we will have to automatically go to the next page(2) because they are over ruling the threads.

Could you possibly combined them by topic?

I'll toss it to the mods to see what we can come up with.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia

your the best!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I will look into it to see what I can do. One issue I have is that no one was reading the information on the first posts for important threads. We made more stickies in an effort to show people where to go for information about these issues without having to dig back to the beginning of the thread. I'm not sure what the answer is because if we remove the stickies then people say they don't know the rules because they can't find them. If we keep the stickys then the new threads end up at the bottom of the page. I will talk to the others and see what we can come up with as a compromise. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I totally agree there is a definite need for stickies.

I was only suggesting that they could be combined so there won't be so many of them. First, if there is alot of them, ppl will just skim over them and not read them. Second, they can very easily take over the first page. Before there was over 10 stickies. If memory serves me right there were three just on TT's, plus various other ones. I was only suggesting that maybe they could be combined to a common factor. Like a sticky for crediting issues and the solutions, one for TT's, One for posting issues, etc.

Honestly, I know it has to be difficult figure out what is important, how to get all of us to read them, and deciding what to sticky.

If it is to much of a hassle, dont' worry about it, it was just a suggestion so there wasn't so many to skim over or getting pushed to the next page. I read everything that is has a new post in it when I come online (SR forum is addictive isn't it?) and just thought it would be nice to have issues put together instead of three stickies on the same topic.

Not a biggie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did unstick one and combined 2 of them. I am still trying to see what else I can pare down. I appreciate your feedback about this though because I do think you are correct that people won't bother to read them if there are too many. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah I noticed it as well the other day but its just so hard to figure out where to put what around here so that people will read it. It seems like we are all answering the same questions day in and day out.

Should we maybe move stickies to the Members Q&A section for the most part?

Would people click on links and read threads if we had a sticky with all the important threads linked in it? I almost think not since most of the questions I answer day in and day out are answered in the FAQ thread but I'd be willing to help compose it if we thought that would help.

Janet - what do you think about combining the prepaid credit card sticky with the CC Fraud thread? Maybe edit the title to cover both? That would get rid of one more sticky around here. Just a thought.
    Sunshine Rewards