Thread: Trouble Ticket reminder...

Default Trouble Ticket reminder...

Please do not open a TT asking about another TT unless you have some additional information.

Please do not open a TT about a gift card unless 6 weeks is up and you have not received it or you are having trouble with a card you received.

Please do not file a TT if you used a code that was on neither Sunshine Rewards or the merchants website. We cannot ask for credit if you did.

I've been answering a lot of these type of TT lately, but, because of the volume of business we do and working on trying to get credits for your purchases, we will not be able to even address these type of issues and your TT will just be closed.

Thank you. Remember, we want the credits as much as you do and we continually work on a ticket for 90 days, even though you may not be seeing it.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 04-11-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Cindy, I do have a question on the kohls web site - they are offering 15%,20% or 30% off when you use your Kohls charge. I received the 30% off flyer in the mail - If I use it online to make a purchase - do I have a chance of it pending and crediting?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Cindy, I do have a question on the kohls web site - they are offering 15%,20% or 30% off when you use your Kohls charge. I received the 30% off flyer in the mail - If I use it online to make a purchase - do I have a chance of it pending and crediting?
    We were only allowed to post the code for the 15 and 20 percent off, so I'm guess that the 30 won't credit unless there is a code on the site for it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We were only allowed to post the code for the 15 and 20 percent off, so I'm guess that the 30 won't credit unless there is a code on the site for it.
    Thanks Cindy
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards