Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant.com changes

Default Restaurant.com changes

Today, you can get them 90% off with the code WOW. I did go in and buy a few...but I did notice that some of the 25.00 ones are now 15.00 or 17.50, but with this discount they were still only 1.50 or so. Also, they now have NO expiration date, which makes it really good too.

I'll be putting the link up in a bit for it, but you can use the link we have and just put WOW in promo code. This is not good on the restaurant.com certs, just for the actual restaurants.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey Cindy do you know if the ones we bought prior to the expiration date change fall under this new rule or do they still have an expiration date attached to them?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hey Cindy do you know if the ones we bought prior to the expiration date change fall under this new rule or do they still have an expiration date attached to them?
    They still have the expiration date. I looked at reprinting mine and its still on there.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Darn! I guess I better start going out to eat to use my gift cards up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I reprinted mine (says it expires after 1 year) and the new one says "no expiration."

Thats good to know, so it doesn't reprint the way it looks. good, cause I have a couple i haven't used and want to reprint.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thats good to know, so it doesn't reprint the way it looks. good, cause I have a couple i haven't used and want to reprint.
    I just looked at mine in my account on the website and it also says no expiration now, althought my original said 1 year. I would try reprinting before your expiration date to be sure. Maybe it's only certain restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I just looked at mine in my account on the website and it also says no expiration now, althought my original said 1 year. I would try reprinting before your expiration date to be sure. Maybe it's only certain restaurants.
    That may be the problem, mine already expired.

Ok, maybe today is the day for me to buy a GC four our trip to Hilton Head Island.

Suggestions? We are a a family of 4 who likes casual, traditional food. NO SEAFOOD! We like pizza and burgers, but we've been known to hit up Olive Garden on a monthly basis as well.

can I use that "wow" promo and still get SR credit? I looked at the link for restaurants.com today, and it had a link for 50% off.

And I thought that in order to get SR credit, I can only use the promo codes that you supply. Am I wrong about that?

Jan