Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crocs Help

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay, I see that a lot of you are always talking Crocs and I just wanna know, do they make your feet sweat? Aren't they plastic?
    Depends on the style, but most have so many (air) holes, that they are pretty well ventilated! I have the caymans, the flip flops & mary janes....my feet may sweat the most in the mary janes because they fit a little more snug than the caymans.

They're very comfy & I'm very much looking forward to having a pair for winter!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

OH Jen, he has gotten so big. And what a cutie!!!! I know you can't wait to get him home and love on him!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay, I see that a lot of you are always talking Crocs and I just wanna know, do they make your feet sweat? Aren't they plastic?
    They actually aren't plastic, but some kind of new antimicrobial stuff that doesn't make your feet sweat and doesn't smell and is so much more comfortable than they look. You should try them with all of these great deals gong on. They are great shoes.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I got the Mammoths for myself a couple of weeks ago and I love them. I normally wear a 10 but had to get them in an 11. I hope you enjoy them too!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I just bought them this weekend! I normally wear a 9 in Crocs, so I tried on both a 9 & a 10 and the 10 fit so much better. So I would go up a size then what you normally wear.