Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My View

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I thought there was hope as well, but no success and I haven't gotten one since July 27th either. Did something happen around that time that we don't know about because up until then I was practically getting one everyday.
    There has to be a problem because I was always able to get a MV, in fact it was one of the easier ones for me to get and I'm now unable to get one since the end of July too...very strange that the few of us that are not getting into one and all have the same stop date?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I haven't been able to get one since the end of July either.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I seem to have much more luck with MV during the week rather than the weekend and get much more in IE not FF.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just got a 5 min one !!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I seem to have much more luck with MV during the week rather than the weekend and get much more in IE not FF.
    Now that is something I haven't tried, yet! I take all of my surveys in FF. When I have time to mess around I will try for a MV in IE. We'll see how it goes!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    Now that is something I haven't tried, yet! I take all of my surveys in FF. When I have time to mess around I will try for a MV in IE. We'll see how it goes!
    I've tried both FF and IE and neither work for me, I've also tried at different times of the day or night, weekend or weekday and still nothing, my husband has tried too....I've literally tried everything I can think of...I even out of desperation, sent them an email but never heard back. It's not my computer because right now I'm on my little netbook on the WDW network and still can't get a MV...no problem at all with any of the other surveys, just that one.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I've emailed them to see if they made any kind of change to their system. Will let you know what they say.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've emailed them to see if they made any kind of change to their system. Will let you know what they say.
    Thank You, I'm anxious to hear if they have an explanation. What's strange is that it's not happening to everyone, just a handful of us.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do a mv. first time all i got was a plain blank white page - nothing would load. cleared cookies and tried again and got a couple of qualifying questions but was told there were no surveys available. still haven't been able to get one in over 2 months. oh well, you win some, you lose some but at least i do have 2 surveys done for today already and that's a good thing.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I've suddenly started having the opposite "problem" with MV...I went weeks without being able to get one, and now I have gotten one three days in a row. I'm not complaining, but it is a little odd.