Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Deals Contest *Official Thread*

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Saved $10 on NickJr. I was having problems last week getting free shipping...but this week I got save 20% when you buy 3 or more items. DS1 is finished now! (yeah ok...if I keep saying it maybe I will believe it!)
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered two Wii games from Best Buy. They were a great deal for several reasons. First of all, I couldn't find both games I wanted at ANY other store. Either sold out or they didn't carry 1 or both games. Secondly, they were $20 cheaper than several of their competitors prices! AND I was able to do store pick up and the 2% back from SR! WOO!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I just shopped at Avon...and got free shipping if delivered to my representative. Hoping I still get SR credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got a good deal on a memory card for our digital camera. Normally it is $44.98 on sale and with an instant rebate it was $14.98 and free shipping!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got a great deal for DS on 3 DVD's from Deep Discounts. They were on his Amazon wish list. Saved almost $20.00 off anyone else's price, free shipping and 2% back from SR on top of that. Happy shopper here!

I ordered the psp accessories pack from gamestop for $19.99. Good deal.plus get 4% back going through SR.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

Joann.com is running special today (Sunday) on the create your own Monopoly for $14. DS is a monpoly nut and I thought this would be cool. Then I got some pillowcases for my DD and Dnieces. They have princesses and they get to color them and then they are permanent. Those were 6.99 each. Plus an onsite coupon for free shipping. Plus my 5% for my SR account.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

One more Buy.com order... got a Jonas Brothers CD the kids asked for and a movie for my own stocking (50 First Dates -- one of my faves!) for the grand total of $9.98

I just shopped at National Geographic.com through SR. I got a National Geographic Compact Mini-monocular regular $29.95 for $15.95. I bought 2. One for me and one for our family gift swap.

Plus I'll get 6% back from SR.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I just got a good deal on a memory card for our digital camera. Normally it is $44.98 on sale and with an instant rebate it was $14.98 and free shipping!!
    You didn't mention at which store you found this at. Can you PM me or add it to your post, since this thread is for the contest. Thanks!!!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 11-25-2007 at 03:14 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I ordered the third season of Veronica Mars from deepdiscount. Another present down.
    Last edited by Sahmy; 11-25-2007 at 08:42 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards