Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Deals Contest *Official Thread*

I just ordered my husband a Norelco razor from Target. I was thrilled I didn't have to go to the store to get it as I work there and had the day off so I was trying to stay away.

Norelco Razor - Reg Price $89.99
    Sale Price $69.99
    Free Shipping

I just placed an order with Coldwater Creek.

They have a $30 off $100 (coupon code on SR) and all jackets are 25% off (automatically deducted) until Monday night. Add in the 3% back from SR and it's a great deal.

They are offering 25% off all handbags and totes until December 22nd (prices already reflect discount) and over 300 items in the outlet.

I spent $82.82 including shipping and got a wool jacket and 3 scarfs. The jacket original price was $99.50. Cost with the $30/$100 and 25% off ...........$52.44.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

took advatage of the old navy deal and bought 2 pairs of jeans.

Last night got sale prices on a pair of jeans and a button-up short-sleeved shirt (he's nerd enough to wear 'em, and I have ALWAYS, for some unknown reason, adored them on certain guys, lol) from Casual Male.

They weren't listed in the actual sale section here that I saw, so take this out if needed, but they are having a sale, and SR's free shipping code made it very nice!

allaboardtoys.com had frees hipping and good prices today. I also had 12.50 in bucks there so I felt I got a great deal on all kinds of toys there. littlest pet shops, thomas trains, spiderman, legos!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Default Cyber Acoustic Speakers @ Buy.com

buy.com 1st time shopper here, got the same set of computer speakers

CyberAcoustic CA 4400-PC Multimedia system that was selling for over $50+ @ Best Buy today for....

$18.94 including S&H and google $10 discount offer
    Sunshine Rewards

Default BestBuy.com

couldn't find the DVDs i wanted in the store, so i came home & went to website for $40 (including S&H & tax) i'll be receiving:

Phillip Marlowe 4 DVD set?(with powers booth from the 80's HBO series)

Dragnet 4 DVD set (DH luvs these oldies lol)

Horror anthology (for me ) original Night of the Living Dead, Carnival of Souls & some vampire flick
    Sunshine Rewards

Ordered a congratulations cookie cake from David's cookies as a house warming present for my friend (cookie cakes are her #1 favorite!!). Saved 15% with the SR code and the 6% back!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I had earned $5 in kernel bucks on my popclub card over at Dales and Thomas, and had 2x20 gift cards still so I placed two orders for 2x 6 piece samplers. One of them I got for 10.95!!! The last time I ordered some they were for gift baskets, but these...THESE ARE MINE!!!

Just ordered a Harry & David Christmas gift basket for my DH's aunt and uncle. 25% off and 4% back from SR!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member