Thread: Credit holds?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Credit holds?

Hi all...not sure where to post this - it is technically a SM question but I no longer have access to the lounge. (Please hold while I cry (times 5 since that is how many quarters I was a SM)).

I have quite a few things pending that I purchased as a SM. They should have credited on 10/5-10/8. NOW it shows that they will not credit until the end of the month. Shouldn't the purchases that I made as a (15x) SM still credit as originally posted??

It is frustrating because I have no time for surveys - between a full time job, 2 kids, house, volunteering. I am not sure I will ever see the lounge again with a pending of 28 days. All my holiday shopping will have to be done by early December. Let's hope those Vista Print offers keep coming!!

Tricia, any way to get those credits the way they were supposed to credit?? Also, what about a program for former SMs? 12 quarters, get one free? Or a two week hold for your first quarter as a regular member after you lose your status?

Ok, off to drugstore.com to see how big the cases of tissues cost...
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, the system is set up to look at your pending dates based on your membership status. Without a complete overhaul of our crediting system, it will always go with the status you are as of today.

We've actually had our number of Super Members Plus quadruple over the last couple of months and I think our Super Members have doubled. I think it all just comes down to how people earn (shopping versus surveys versus offers). We usually see our biggest group of Super Members in the first quarter of the year because of shopping in Q4. If that is the case for this year as well, Cindy is going to kill me for all of the SMPlus gifts that she has to process!!!

The biggest problem with shopping credits is that we tend to not get paid for 3-4 months after the purchases are made. So even when we pend them for 1 month and process the cashouts within another month, we are still usually fronting the shopping money 1-2 months before we get it in our hands. That can be a swing of $50,000+ for us. Quite a bit for a small business.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl ...

the other side of the coin is that when you *become* a SM and have holds pending for 28 days...they bump up to the SM hold. Not much solace now, but maybe for January?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post

It is frustrating because I have no time for surveys - between a full time job, 2 kids, house, volunteering. I am not sure I will ever see the lounge again with a pending of 28 days. All my holiday shopping will have to be done by early December. Let's hope those Vista Print offers keep coming!!

I say give up the job, house and kids....that will make more time for surveys.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Hi all...not sure where to post this - it is technically a SM question but I no longer have access to the lounge. (Please hold while I cry (times 5 since that is how many quarters I was a SM)).

I have quite a few things pending that I purchased as a SM. They should have credited on 10/5-10/8. NOW it shows that they will not credit until the end of the month. Shouldn't the purchases that I made as a (15x) SM still credit as originally posted??

Tricia, any way to get those credits the way they were supposed to credit?? Also, what about a program for former SMs? 12 quarters, get one free? Or a two week hold for your first quarter as a regular member after you lose your status?

I'm glad you brought this up - I just checked and I am in the same boat as you. I had $17 dollars and change pending until the 8th - now it is not until the 26th. I'm hoping that I will be able to get more shopping done early this year for x-mas and maybe I should take Cindy up on her suggestion - forget about the house. I wish the laundry fairy would find my house.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards