Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You a Mineral Makeup Fan?

Default Are You a Mineral Makeup Fan?

We've heard great things about Mineral Hygienics and just DOUBLED the cash back from now through Friday. I'm a mineral makeup user but will confess that I have never tried Mineral Hygienics before. This was the push that I needed to order some for myself.

If you are a mineral makeup user or have thought about trying it, this is a great opportunity. They are the only mineral makeup that does not contain Bismuth Oxychloride, which causes a lot of people to break out or have reactions. Every single review that I have read about them has been great, including the ones in our forum and the videoblog that we have that Angie made.

Take a look and see what you think.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...eralHygienics/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

tricia, any idea how long the increase will last? i need to buy some of this, but i'd like to wait until the 8th, if possible, so it won't be on this month's credit card with all of our vacation charges, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    tricia, any idea how long the increase will last? i need to buy some of this, but i'd like to wait until the 8th, if possible, so it won't be on this month's credit card with all of our vacation charges, lol.
    You are in luck! The 8th is the last day for it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

YAYYYY! thanks tricia! i've already checked out the site, and i'm pretty sure i know which kit i'm going to get. might get a blush too, i don't know. woohoo! you've made my day!

I have been using Mineral Hygienics for more than a year and LOVE it. You should give it try.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is the brand I use and it was thanks to Angie's video. Took me a bit to figure out how to use it but now it's about 10 minutes and I am done!

We had so many sales last week for this that we are actually in the running to win a contest with them. LOL So I increased the cash back again through the end of their contest (the 17th). Don't forget that they are running free shipping on orders over $30 right now.

For those of you who buy it/wear it, can you comment on quality, packaging, ease of getting credits, etc?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

i haven't gotten my order yet (just placed last friday) BUT, for those who may be on the fence, my order was shipped out within a few hours and my credit is already pending! i can't wait to try it!

oh man, free shipping? my order was over $30! that clinches it-anybody who wants to try new makeup, you have to give MH a chance! increased cash back AND free shipping!

My order came today, and the credit was here I think yesterday. The make-up is packed in an padded envelope inside a draw string bag. Never had an issue with anything from the company. Been using the make-up for about three years. Easy to travel with, no liquids!
    Sammielynn

Mineral Hygienics cash back increase today!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs