Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Prindables

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Mrs. Prindables

Has anyone ever tried them? My mother in law has gotten them several years in a row. Although they are 20 for an apple on steroids they are well worth it.

Kim

I adore these!!!! They are absolutely to die for!! We buy them every year through QVC... already have my order scheduled for December delivery and can't wait. Christmas isn't Christmas without Mrs. P's!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh my!! Why must you torture the pregnant lady like this??? Those look so yummy!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Oh my!! Why must you torture the pregnant lady like this??? Those look so yummy!!!!!!!!!
    Well, they do come individually wrapped so they make great gifts for teachers, co-workers, etc.... that is if anyone can pry your fingers loose when you get them in your hands!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just drooling over the photos earlier today. I looked at my husband and told him that's what I wanted for Christmas.

I have been wanting to get them added to our site for sooooo long. I was so excited when they started a program last week. I'll definitely be ordering some of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Totally YUMMY! Mother-in-law sends them to us for our anniversary each year from QVC.

Yeah, well forget about gifts... I want them for ME!!! I just saw the holiday 4 pack petite ones for 32.95.... off to order...
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm with you. I'm having some delivered so that I can keep a few and give a few. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OMG...those look SO SO yummy!! I am eating my Dale and Thomas popcorn right now, but I might have to give those a try...might make up for the fact that I never got my caramel apple from Goofy's when we were there in October.