Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday Shopping Deals found? Let' Brag

Then I came home to Cincinnati and went to Target with my hubby at 8PM. He had found some of the deals prior to Thanksgiving and we wanted to do a price adjustment. Did that just fine, we were happy!
    I had done the same thing at Target........I ran in there Wednesday night and grabbed the Hannah Montana and friends dolls and a few other things and when we got there on Friday I happily walked up to customer service desk (no line) and got the price adjustment (boy was I glad I did this since by the time we got to Target the dolls were gone. "Yeah Me") For those of you with young girls get this and the London quote
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    hubby had to work, so we did not even start at the stores til after 12, and all the sales were pretty much gone.

we were not really looking for anything in particular, so this actually was ok with us.

but had i know that michaels had the circuit cutter on sale, now that i would have been all over.

the boys are pretty much done, we did get some educational games also, hey it helps them learn, yup, i am with the other poster, justifying my purchases. hehehe

i remember when my mom tryed playing pong, or break out something like that in the old days of atari, she was using the joy stick for so many hours straight, that my dad had to help remove her hand from the stick, her fingers just sort of like froze there. lol oh the memories.

I too wanted the Curcit at Michaels! That was a great buy, but of course, I refused to get up that early and go fight over the only two that they probably had in the storel LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a good BF... Got a digital photo frame at walmart and 2 2gb SD and 2 2GB jump drives arrived at about 4am waited an hour and was out of the store and to my car by 5:15... Lowes did not open untill 6am so i went to Sams club for the free breakfast... and to look some office chairs... 5:50 left sams club for lowes arrived at 6:03 walked right in asked where the hand vacs were and got them and then a few dowls and left... 6:20 over to staples... Walked in Zoo the office chiar i want was sold out so i left... Over to ToysRus... got a happy eeyore and a Disney DDR and got in line which wrapped the eniter store almost back out side lol.. 40 minutes later was cashed out and drove to the other staples... walked in looked at the chair they had one left and a demo tried it out did not like found one i did for 99 on sale same as the other before rebates and since i do not always get them opted for the better chiar... then looked at the front of the store they had almost all the bf door busters still left that the other staples had been cleared out in minutes... Got a wireless mouse for $7 and a notebook cooler for $10 and a 4gb jump drive for $29 with a 10 remate (hope to get) and then it was home by 8:30AM What a Day!!! I love BF!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Walmart: 2 Cricuts, PM Santa Clause 1 and 2 from Meijer
    JCPenny: Clothes for presents, 17 pc. 5-in-1 power blender, free snowglobe
    Best Buy: DVDs
    Walgreens: Candy/cookies
    Circuit City: DVDs

Online Thanksgiving Day:
    Best Buy- 4gb SDHC Memory Card $27.99 free ship
    Circuit City- 4gb flash drive $21.99 free ship
    Best Buy- Tom Tom One LE GPS

Later in the afternoon I went to Target (DVDs and iPod system) and Old Navy (jeans 50% off) with reciepts later to price adjust things I bought a couple days ago!
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

our morning started at 1.30, we were at the mall by 2 am...in jc penneys at 4 am, in line for sears that opened at 5, and off to radio shack for the 6 am opening...then straight to target (that was a nightmare). then we went to toys r us, kmart, burlington, and walmart...not too shabby to be home by 11.30 am and then back out to the stores at 5 pm again. i got everything on my list except the electronic monopoly for 20.00. I was so happy because I went ot Sears to get to get luggage for my disney tirp. it was an 80.00 set on sale for 20.00. During my 5 hours home, we bought the monopoly through target online. i paid 6.00 for shipping, but it's still much cheaper than the 40.00 retail. a very successful shopping day that i am still recovering from the lack of sleep.

We are getting our kids a Leapster and My First Leapster as their big gift this year. Since they weren't on sale anywhere we had no plans to fight the early morning crowds..However, my DH snuck out at 5:00 am and was first in line at Michaels. I am now the proud owner of a Cricut! $349.99 kit for $125.00!!!! I can't touch it until Santa brings it Christmas morning...but I am so excited! I cannot wait to play with my new toy!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

My dh had to be at work for 8am Friday, and I didn't want to get stuck possibly having to leave a store to make sure I got home in time for him to leave, so I didn't go out until about 9am - and then I had my 5YO and 2YO in tow. Pretty uch all Christmas shopping is done, but I wanted to get something for myself at Best Buy. I wanted that 2GB Sansa clip. The sale paper had said tickets would be handed out and they were limited, but since I had to go out and get milk, anyway, I just stopped by AND THERE WERE BINS OF THEM! Yippee! I got the red one and love it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

Wow...I'm impressed!! I can't imagine getting up and out the door to shop by 5 or earlier. I didn't get out until after 9, but I had gone out till 2 the night before, so that probably was part of the problem.

Anyway, my big deals.I got my 2 kids winter jackets for under $55 total. I was pretty proud of myself for that.

I also hit Target pretty hard for movies. I got Shrek 2, Ratetoille (or however it is spelled) and Walk the Line for under $30.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the crowds seemed much worse this year in the middle of the day. Kohls was absolutely insane. I have been going there on black Friday for the past 5 years and have never seen it this bad.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

You have to be nice to the workers, it pays off.

I was in line at Kohls at 3:40, opened at 4

Everyone was pushing and shoving trying to find stuff, i went over to a manager by the entrance and politely asked where the Kitchen aid mixers were and he told me by the customer service. (upstairs and in the far corner)...I was able to make my way through the displays and up the elevator, grabbed the mixer, and was the first one in the checkout line. Helped the Cashier, figure out the 10 dollars for every $50 you spend kohls cash, and was out the door by 4:07.

Went to JCPenny, and got the free snow globe, and back home to get the wife at 4:23

Mixer on sale for 169 dollars, rebate for 30 dollars, kohls cash for $30 so basically got the kitchen aid mixer for 109 dollars.

My aunt said at 4:30 the kohls line was over an hour long, i said wow that stinks, i was back home by that time.

Sunshine Rewards