Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Wii!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer13079 View Post
    Another place to watch is Amazon.com. I got one the other night for a friend who has been looking for one for her husband.
    Never shopped through Amazon - at least that I remember. How do you go about doing that? Do you search for a Wii? Sorry for the stupidity.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

i finally gave up and bought the ps2. maybe during this next year i will keep my eyes out for the wii for next christmas.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Not stupidity at all!! I am an Amazon shopping addict.

You can even shop through the link on SR and even though we don't earn a percentage back, I think that SR earns some kind of credit that gets used for rewards in contests. I think I read that once anyhow!

Just search for Wii. When Amazon is the seller, the shipping is free so that is cool. I'll post on here too if I see it in the near future as a heads up too.

Good luck!!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

Sears.com might have it in stock soon too because it shows as available on their site but gives an error message when you try to add it to the cart. Perhaps they will fix it today. That would be cool.
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I have seen it frequently at BJ's Wholesale club. It seems like everytime I go they have at least 5-6 there, and it is a bundle package.

I got ours at Target, I was calling every day, and finally I found one 30 minutes away. I rushed there and they still had a few left.

I can pick one up for someone, but I'd need the money transfered to my paypal, because I'm tapped out for shopping! lol
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    I have seen it frequently at BJ's Wholesale club. It seems like everytime I go they have at least 5-6 there, and it is a bundle package.

I got ours at Target, I was calling every day, and finally I found one 30 minutes away. I rushed there and they still had a few left.

I can pick one up for someone, but I'd need the money transfered to my paypal, because I'm tapped out for shopping! lol

How much are they going for where you are? Are they the $249 ones or the more expensive ones? Sorry for my dumbness....again....but I do not know much about video game units. DH has me on this mission, and I really don't know what I am looking for. He wants the $249 one. But then we have to get another controller, etc.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Try Compusa.com
    They have them available off and on. You do have to pay online and do a store pickup, though.

Beware of the bundles. Sometimes they are more than the actual value.
    Especially on Amazon. Always check who the seller is when buying through Amazon, sometimes it's a little store, and they charge $$$$ for shipping. (been there done that)

Just added CompUSA.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

If you are going to buy an extra controller: there is a game that comes with a controller. It's $10 more than just the controller and comes with 9 games!! I would go with the $249 model and add as you go. The nice thing about the Wii game system is that it comes pre-loaded with 5 games.

Hope you find one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all the info everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to get one online so I can get SR credit with it!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards