Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Wii!!

Went to Gamestop today. He said their shipment was not in. So I stopped back before leaving the mall and lo and behold.....I GOT A WII!!! I got the last one. Whew.....Now I can enjoy the rest of the season without that over my head.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

ooooh congrats!!! Finding the game console is the hardest part!! Finding all the accessories and games you can find everywhere!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad you found it!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay Angela! I was worried for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Now we got to give all of our luckness to WeLuvDisney so she can get hers. I feel for you! I know how hard it is to find one!

I have to say, I had a smile on my face ALL day. I am sure all of the other drivers that were in their cars were looking at me like "why is she grinning ear to ear while driving, with NO one else in the car". I am sure I looked like an idiot. BUT a happy idiot!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

just subscribing.

I am also on a hunt for the very elusive wii. This is the only thing my DS has decided he wants, so I am starting to get a little desperate.
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

This is what the Gamestop people said to me. Their shipments for the Wii come in around 3 times per week (some more, some less) and that the shipments are between 10:30 am and 1:00 pm. My plan was going to the mall (where our Gamestop is) 3 or 4 times a week. I was going to get there at 10:15 and stay until about 11:15 and just keep bopping in and seeing if it was there.

If you have a Gamestop, I would just ask them when their shipments come in daily and try to make it in a few times a week around that time. Surely you will get there at the right time sometime. Good luck!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

My son got his Wii last year after weeks of trying, he stood in line one night for 5 hours at Walmart only to have the family in front of him but the last three they had. There were three of them in line together and each of them bought one. He overheard them talking about how much they were going to make selling the silly the things. He was so mad. So one morning I heard a rumor on the Disboard that all TRU stores would be getting a shipment that day. Called TRU and ask what time they got their shipments, got my son out of bed (it was Christmas Holiday) and we flew to TRU 45 miles away. He ran in the store behind the UPS guy and was third in line for a Wii. They had three! The lady in line behnd him cried. I was elated and sad at the same time.
    Good luck on your quest.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Like I think everyone else has said it is all in the timing and being at the right place at the right time. My DS decided in July that he wanted the Wii for his Birthday. We agreed that the 2 boys could get it and it would count as both of their Birthday presents. So off we went on the hunt. No one had any in stock, said to call each day to see. So I made an excel spreadsheet listing every store in the area that carries them, phone number, and a list of questions to ask. Told my oldest DS that it was his job to call each place everyday and ask, when he finds one to call me at work and let me know. Now I was thinking that this experiment would take weeks, but no 4th phone call on day 1 he found one at K-Mart.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats on getting your Wii!!!!!